This is an absolutely beautiful getaway for families and couples. The campground is the cleanest we've ever been to and the hospitality was second to none. The lake is breathtaking, clear blue and warm. Ron took very good care to make sure our experience was the best we've ever had. Just meeting Ron for the first time this trip, we felt very comfortable and were sorry to have to leave. We spent a week at Lake Five Resort and we will definitely be back. The washrooms and showers are very clean. No garbage or debris anywhere to be found. The entire resort is very well looked after which means a lot to us. We even enjoyed an ice cream while listening to awesome music from the Belton Stage! We truly enjoyed our camping experience and everything this resort had to offer.
Karen and Bill Angus, Calgary, AB Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabins, RV sites camp sites and tipis right on Lake Five. Boating, fishing, volleyball, horse shoes and a playground for the kids. Three miles west of West Glacier. Best swimming in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Lake Five Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Five Hotel West Glacier
- Lake 5 Resort
- Lake Five Resort West Glacier, Montana