My family and I stayed at Lake Five in August. I originally choose it because of its dog friendly accommodations. What a surprise we had when we discovered this spot. The grounds are lovely and our cabin #5 was perfect for us. The water is great ( surprisingly warm) and Ron let us use the canoes for sunset rides. We went swimming and did a high dive from the floating diving board and the whole family enjoyed the slide. Our nightly campfires toasted the best marshmallows for mouthwatering somores. The best part was even our lab Jack got to have fun. I can't wait to go back .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabins, RV sites camp sites and tipis right on Lake Five. Boating, fishing, volleyball, horse shoes and a playground for the kids. Three miles west of West Glacier. Best swimming in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Lake Five Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake 5 Resort
- Lake Five Hotel West Glacier
- Lake Five Resort West Glacier, Montana