Lake 5 is a great place to camp. The lake and atmosphere of the whole place are so relaxing. Ron and his staff were great to deal with and very accomodating. Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabins, RV sites camp sites and tipis right on Lake Five. Boating, fishing, volleyball, horse shoes and a playground for the kids. Three miles west of West Glacier. Best swimming in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Lake Five Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake 5 Resort
- Lake Five Hotel West Glacier
- Lake Five Resort West Glacier, Montana