We stayed here 3 nights while visiting the west side of Glacier National Park, (less than 10 minutes down the street) People were very friendly, clean lodges with kitchen areas and grills. Plenty of room for large families. Super market about 10 minutes away.
We also enjoyed a white water rafting trip down the flathead river.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Great Northern Resort, we offer 5 log cabins in different floorplans and 14 beautiful guest rooms in our brand new lodge, modeled after the Glacier Park Chalets. We aim to provide the perfect base camp for exploring the beautiful Glacier National Park. Enhance the quality of your Montana adventure vacation by staying in a custom made log cabin designed especially for you, or enjoying the shade on the wrap around deck on our lodge! Resort activities include whitewater rafting trips and fishing trips, yoga; as well as inflatable paddle board, inflatable kayaks and bicycle rentals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Great Northern Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Northern Hotel West Glacier
- Great Northern Whitewater Hotel
- Great Northern Resort West Glacier, Montana