2 Bears cabin was great, plenty of room for 4. The view of the mountains was beautiful. The cabin was very cute and everything was in good shape. Lots of big fluffy bath towels. No problem cooking, kitchen was well equiped. No oven, but the burners worked fine and the gas grill was great. Also had toaster, microwave and coffee pot. It was quiet and relaxing. The train and street noise were minimal. Stop in Columbia Falls to grocery shop. The closer store in Hungry Horse is very limited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 5 log cabins provide a perfect base camp for exploring beautiful Glacier National Park. Enhance the quality of your Montana adventure vacation by staying in a custom made log cabin designed especially for you. Enjoy a full kitchen with all linens, dishes and cookware. Resort activities include whitewater rafting and fishing trips, as well as paddle board rentals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Great Northern Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Northern Hotel West Glacier
- Great Northern Whitewater Hotel
- Great Northern Resort West Glacier, Montana