We spent 5 nights in the cabin at the Belton. Charming setting and can appreciate the renovation. Three bedrooms fit our families needs- two adult daughters. We had dinner at the restaurant right next door and enjoyed it very much. The train noise did not bother us at all, we expected as much being across the road from the depot. Also great to have a micro and mini fridge to make the mornings an easy start, complete with coffee pot. Very clean too! My only recommendation would be some additional comfort seating. Would have been nice to have more than a couch and two straight kitchen chairs. Loved the privacy. All worked and the location to West Glacier is great , nice staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 1910 National Historic Landmark hotel built by James J. and Louis Hill of the Great Northern Railway. After being closed for fifty years, the property underwent a three-year restoration completed in 1999 and is now a National Historic Landmark. The Belton Chalet was the first chalet built for Glacier Park and the park’s first winter headquarters. Belton Chalet, family owned, once again welcomes guest from across the world. Thank you for being our guest and a part of our history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Belton Chalet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belton Chalet West Glacier, Montana
- Belton Chalet Hotel West Glacier