“Helpful and knowledgeable staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Glacier Anglers - Day Trips

Glacier Anglers - Day Trips
More attraction details
Owner description: Montana is legendary for its fly fishing. Experience it for yourself in the waters that surround Glacier National Park. We offer daily and multi-day guided trips on the beautiful North and Middle Forks of the Flathead River, and multi-day trips into the Great Bear Wilderness to fish the acclaimed Upper Middle Fork. This is prime habitat for eager Westslope cutthroat trout and rainbow trout that you catch and release. Bring your own gear or let us supply everything you need. A Montana fishing license is required for all fishing trips with the exception of private pond fishing.
Enfield, Connecticut
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Helpful and knowledgeable staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

Good staff, good equipment - i thought the lure selection was a little light although the flyfishing options were considerable.

Visited July 2012

Missoula, Montana
“Had a great time with Glacier Anglers!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

I went on a two-day fly-fishing trip on the Flathead River. I had no prior fly-fishing experience before I went on the trip and was afraid it would be a problem. However, the guides were super knowledgeable and helpful and the ambiance of the entire trip was amazing. I learned a lot and met some great people. I was also really glad I brought a camera because the views were spectacular. I would definitely do it again!!!

Visited July 2011