The view from this hotel is beautiful; however, be prepared for very small rooms. We had a room with twin beds and my husband, who is claustrophic, had a very hard time. The room was clean and had everything you need but just be prepared for the size. Dinner at Eddie's was so so but breakfast was great. While the walls are thin everyone seemed to turn-in by 10:00 pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1956, the Village Inn at Apgar is located on the shores of Lake McDonald. This quaint 36 room motor inn offers stunning views from every room of Lake McDonald and the mountain panorama forming the Crown of the Continent. One-bedroom kitchenettes are available, as well as one- and two-bedroom units that can accommodate up to six people. One-bedroom kitchenette rooms are located on the 1st floor and are equipped with basic utensils, refrigerator, stove, microwave, and coffee maker. One-bedroom units are located on both floors and can accommodate a maximum of two people. All rooms are rustic yet comfortable with double and/or twin beds and a private bathroom. Second story rooms are accessed via stairs only and all rooms have an incredible lake view. A limited number of ADA-accessible rooms are available and are booked based on space available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Village Inn At Apgar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Inn At Apgar Hotel West Glacier
- Village Hotel West Glacier
- Village Hotel At Apgar
- Village Inn At Apgar West Glacier, Montana