“A LOT OF FUN!!!”

Swan Mountain Snowmobiling
More attraction details
Owner description: Swan Mountain Snowmobiling, located in the heart of Glacier Country, provides the best in Montana snowmobiling. Whether you want to be personally taken care of on one of our guided snowmobile tours or brave the backcountry on your own with our snowmobile rentals, we have what you need for the ideal Montana snowmobiling experience!We operate in more areas than any other Flathead Valley snowmobile outfitter with two hour, half day and full day guided snowmobile tours from the Desert Mountain trailhead, the Canyon Creek trailhead and the Crane Mountain trailhead. We also offer unique snowmobile tours including the Desert Mountain Quickie, the Crane Mountain Quickie, the Sunrise Snowmobile Tour and the Sunset Snowmobile Tour. Add the Cook While You Ride upgrade to any tour and enjoy a hot meal, cooked by your snowmobile, out on the trail!Our snowmobile rentals feature top-of-the-line equipment specifically picked for comfort and safety. We turn our sleds over every two years which means you'll get the benefit of a brand new snowmobile with all the latest technology and features.Book your Montana snowmobile adventure with Swan Mountain Snowmobiling today!
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Snowmobiling with Swan Mountain was a terrific experience. We will definitely book with them again. Our guide, Eric, was very accommodating and helped us have a great time. The snowmobiles were excellent machines. We had a lot of fun!!!

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Second time snowmobiling near Whitefish MT, and first time with Swan Mountain. The whole experience was absolutely great from the reservation process to the returning of the sleds at the end of the trip. We simply met the Swan Mountain staff at the trail head (Canyon Creek) to complete the rental paperwork, and get a safety briefing on the use of the equipment and sleds. Within 30 minutes of arrival at the trailhead we were off on our sledding adventure. The equipment and sleds were new, in excellent condition, and functioned flawlessly during our rental. The Canyon Creek trail system provided a good variety of terrain and snow conditions for all levels of riders. Upon return to the trailhead, we simply shut off the machines, took off the equipment and walked away. Swan Mountain provided an excellent service, and we certainly will be back next season for more fun.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

My wife and I, our son, and future daughter in-law went on two snowmobile trips in Montana several weeks back. Unfortunately we used two different companies....Swan on Friday, and the "other guys" on Saturday. The difference between the two was unbelievable. Swan did such a great job, I was compelled to send them a note and thank them....so now I would like to post that note for all to see. Bottom line, if you want to go on an excursion in northwest Montana, please call Swan.

Hi Aubrie,

I just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you and the folks at Swan Mountain Outfitters know how much we enjoyed our long weekend in Montana last weekend. The hi-lite was definitely the snowmobile trip at Desert Mountain on Friday. Shaun (sp?) was an absolutely amazing guide (even if we did have to dig him out of the deep snow at one point....LOL)! I can't begin to tell you how much we appreciated you converting a sled to a left hand throttle so Klay could pilot his own sled...and that you were willing to deliver it to your competitor on Saturday so he could use it again! This demonstrates a customer service attitude that can be hard to find these days. In fact, I can't help but compare our experience between Friday and Saturday, and frankly there is no comparison. From the reservation process, the friendliness of the staff, the guide....everything!... Swan is so far ahead of "the other guys" in every category that I would not consider using anyone other than Swan on our next trip (and enthusiastically recommending them to others should the opportunity arise).

Thanks again for helping make our little mini vacation so memorable.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Our first snowmobiling trip was fantastic with Swan Mountain! Aubrie was extremely helpful and accomodating when we were booking the tour. They also helped us out when we got our 4x4 stuck on the mountian before our tour. The team not only rescheduled our trip free of charge but sent one of the guides to pull us out of the snow when we were unable to get a tow truck. Our guide was Sean and he did a great job tailoring the trip to our needs. We picked up the basics quickly and he allowed us to go at a faster pace which made it more fun for us. Thanks for a great trip--we would definitely recommend this to others!

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Having never been to Montana and never been on a snowmobile I decided to kill two birds with one stone and booked a guided snowmobile tour with Swan Mountain Snowmobiling. The entire experience, from booking to advice on what to pack to following up to be sure that everything was taken care of to suggestions of places to eat in Whitefish, was absolutely seamless. My guide arrived at the lodge to pick me up at exactly the scheduled time and we headed off into the wilderness. He had tons of information on the area and was incredibly professional and helpful. Safety was clearly a priority for them and at no point did I feel even the littlest bit uncomfortable. Absolutely wonderful family business!! We hadn't even been on the sleds fifteen minutes when I was wishing that I had booked a longer tour. And I'm already booking my next adventure in Montana with Swan Mountain - can't wait to go back!!