How can we add more to the "excellent",well deserved reviews,of Glacier Lodge-all was great experience!Josh is not your typical "inn keeper",guide,cook,coffee maker,[--] artist,story teller etc.Great guy in a great place!Having visited West Glacier for over 50 years,I can attest to the train traffic,but the Lodge is above and beyond all that in a super comfortable room!
We did not meet other staff,but would be remiss if I did not mention that not only were our reservations handled in a personal manner,the staff at the main Glacier business,handled a dinner for over 100 people,including outdoor cooking of steak,fish etc!Dont think many places can do this!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a full day of adventure in and around Glacier National Park, return to the cozy, quiet, peaceful Glacier Guides Lodge. Built by Glacier Guides and Montana Raft, this eco-friendly lodge offers premier rafting, hiking, biking, and fishing adventures in and around Glacier National Park. Glacier Guides Lodge is uniquely nestled in a forested canyon above the town of West Glacier. This smaller B&B style lodge was built in 2010 to LEED standards (environmentally friendly). Each private room has a full bath, 2 queen beds, AC, WiFi, Dish TV, daily maid service, and a full continental breakfast. Book your rafting, hiking, biking, and fishing adventure through the main office. Happy trails... See you in West Glacier! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and HRS so you can book your Glacier Guides Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glacier Guides Hotel West Glacier
- Glacier Guides Lodge West Glacier, Montana