Wonderful new B&B style modern hotel just outside the west entrance to Glacier Natl park. THe host Josh was so helpful planning our hiking stops, breakfast was fabulous, and room was really nice. Just had trouble with the electronic heater/AC, but not a show-stopper. Would go back again in a minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a full day of adventure in and around Glacier National Park, return to the cozy, quiet, peaceful Glacier Guides Lodge. Built by Glacier Guides and Montana Raft, this eco-friendly lodge offers premier rafting, hiking, biking, and fishing adventures in and around Glacier National Park. Glacier Guides Lodge is uniquely nestled in a forested canyon above the town of West Glacier. This smaller B&B style lodge was built in 2010 to LEED standards (environmentally friendly). Each private room has a full bath, 2 queen beds, AC, WiFi, Dish TV, daily maid service, and a full continental breakfast. Book your rafting, hiking, biking, and fishing adventure through the main office. Happy trails ... see you in West Glacier! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Glacier Guides Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glacier Guides Hotel West Glacier
- Glacier Guides Lodge West Glacier, Montana