“Wonderful river trip”

Glacier Raft Company
Ranked #1 of 10 Tours in West Glacier
More attraction details
Owner description: Located directly outside the West Entrance of Glacier National Park, we're West Glacier's most experienced rafting and fishing outfitter. We offer 1/2 day and full day whitewater, scenic and fishing adventures on the rivers that border Glacier National Park. We have the best safety record of any raft company in Glacier country. We're also the only Montana river outfitter with access to the Great Bear Wilderness and the Upper Middle Fork of the Flathead River. Give us a call and let our expert reservation staff help you book the perfect adventure for you and your family!
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Early August and the river was lowish - 3 ft - but great fun. Lori was a wonderful guide and the whole experience was loved by our whole group, from 73 yrs old to 16. Highly recommend!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

I took my wife and two boys (13 & 9) on one of the half-day trips. Pete C. was our guide and was great. All safety was reviewed and practiced. My wife, who had been a bit apprehensive about the whole thing, ended up enjoying the trip very much and actually said she would go on another one in the future. We all had a wonderful time and would highly recommend these guys to take you and your family on an awesome adventure.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Had such a blast rafting the Middle Fork! We were there a week ago today and I already miss it. This company is excellent, super well-organized and enthusiastic. Our guide Andrew was adorable - he had a ton of knowledge about the surrounding area, and an awesome sense of humor as well. He was laid-back but also extremely competent; felt really safe in his hands. Plus, his enthusiasm was totally infectious. We did the full day trip so we got both the scenic and rapids which was perfect; the rapids were awesome but manageable (we had a 7-year-old with us and she did fine) and you get a chance to swim towards the end which is so worth it, even though the water's a bit frigid. Plus the river itself is gorgeous, as well as the landscape around it, and honestly, it was over way too quickly. It was our last day in Glacier and it made for a rad ending to a great time in MT. I'm definitely planning on heading back up there sometime soon and I will absolutely be hitting up Glacier Raft, highly, highly recommend.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

The Glacier Raft Company provided a wonderful white rafting experience for myself and my family. From the front desk staff, the bus driver to our raft guide Peter. We all had an wonderful and exciting trip down the river. I recommend Glacier Raft Company to anyone visiting Glacier National Park and want to spend the afternoon having LOTS of fun!!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

My husband (Smiley) and I did the half-day raft trip with Sam C. as our guide. We were in a boat with many kiddos, and Sam made them all feel comfortable, the parents as well! It was fun, refreshing, and the glacial facials were the best around. Thanks for the trip, I'd definitely do it again! Thanks Sam for keeping us all entertained and showing us the quirks of the river. :)