“GREAT TRIP!”

Glacier Raft Company
Ranked #1 of 9 Tours in West Glacier
More attraction details
Owner description: Located directly outside the West Entrance of Glacier National Park, we're West Glacier's most experienced rafting and fishing outfitter. We offer 1/2 day and full day whitewater, scenic and fishing adventures on the rivers that border Glacier National Park. We have the best safety record of any raft company in Glacier country. We're also the only Montana river outfitter with access to the Great Bear Wilderness and the Upper Middle Fork of the Flathead River. Give us a call and let our expert reservation staff help you book the perfect adventure for you and your family!
Cavalier, North Dakota
“GREAT TRIP!”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Our guide was awesome, made us feel comfortable and safe, but it was still an adventure. The water was freezing cold as we went in mid-May, but it was still a blast. I would recommend this trip to anyone at any time in the season. Freddy was our guide and he did a wonderful job. My parents (around 50 years old), my boyfriend, my brother and I (in our 20's) went together and had a great time. Thank you Glacier Rafting Company!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank britbrev

Little Rock, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Rafting down the middle fork of the Flathead”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Had an absolute blast!! The river is fun and the scenery is beautiful, but the people make it memorable. Tyler, our raft guide, was more than expected. First, he seemed to tailor the trip to to the people in the raft. If you have children in the raft, you will be safe. If it's a reunion with your college buddies, you will have fun with a scare. Second, he knew the history of the park, the geology, the flora, the animals, you name it...Tyler would have a little story or explanation ready for you with well spoken delivery. Yes, I guess I have a man crush. I highly recommend Glacier Guides and Montana Raft Co.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank rBlake989
Kansas City
3 attraction reviews
“Perfect all day outing”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

My husband and I went to Glacier in June and had an excellent all-day trip on the Flathead River with Shannon. During the less rapidy parts of the river, Shannon kept us entertained with stories and questions. The lunch provided (we both had steak) was actually quite delicious. One warning would be that, at least on the day we went, the last half of the day was really the only time we experienced fun rapids. The first half of the day was more of just a float trip. Also, we went in the middle of June, right before the Going Over the Sun Road was opened, so our original date was cancelled due to low sign ups. Fortunately, they got us rescheduled for the next day.

Visited June 2013
South Carolina
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Fun activity to do near Glacier National Park”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was a half day river activity with plenty of white water for me. It was our first experience with rafting and the water was fairly high. The guides were very good and we totally enjoyed this.

Visited July 2013
Regensburg, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rafting on the Flathead River was love at first paddle”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I booked a "saddle and paddle" trip at Glacier Raft Company and had the most exciting day of my vacation. After a wonderful morning ride through the National Forest I went rafting for the first time in my life - and I loved it! Our guide Jake did a great job teaching us safety instructions, rafting techniques and stories of the National Park most humorously. The 11 rapids were fun, with refreshing water splashes but it wasn't difficult - Jake was always master of the situation. I can highly recommend the "saddle and paddle" daytrip to get the full Montana experience. Next to hiking it's the best thing to do when you're at Glacier National Park and the nice and experienced guides make it so worth it! I so have to go rafting again... Thanks, Jake!

Visited August 2013