“What an experience!”

Maple Valley, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“What an experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Having driven the Road to the Sun twice, I decided to take the heli trip. We had my 16 year old grandson with us and my wife and I all enjoyed this trip. The views along are worth the cost, but being able to see both sides of the divide at the same time is impressive. This is the point that all water run off goes to the Pacific or the Gulf, right under you! Next time I will take the 1 hour trip, it is worth every cent!

Visited August 2012

Minneapolis, Minnesota
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Found 2 others to go with myself and my 2 kids (18 and 21) so we got a deal for a party of 4 or more for the 1/2 hour flight. ($120 each) Very smooth, went over all the great mountains and valleys in West Glacier, all the way to Logans pass and back. Pilot named everything we went over. It was the highlight of the kids trip, and probably mine.

Visited August 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Beyond Breathtaking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

This helicopter tour was the best and most memorable day of our week long visit to Glacier NP. Although a little pricey(be sure and partner with another couple to reduce the cost) the experience and views were beyond description. Extremely well run and competent staff. Pilot was friendly and knew all the sights to point out to us.

Palm Coast, Fl
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An absolute must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

Amazing way to see Glacier! I'm so pleased that I took this tour and only regret that I only did the half hour tour! A first class experience! I will no doubt return for the hour tour for it was worth every penny and the highlight of my trip to Glacier National Park! Thanks Austin & Jerry!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jan S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolutely awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

We (2) took the one-hour trip with owner Jerry as our pilot and 3 other passengers. This flight is a "Do not miss" experience! The views of the many rugged peaks, the glaciers and waterfalls, and the pilot's narrative were even greater than we anticipated!

Visited June 2012