“"clean hotel"”

Comfort Inn Near Gila National Forest
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Silver City
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We didnt plan the stop it was a fast disision that my family doesnt regret. The bathrooms were clean with the entire hotel as well. The breakfast was dilisious and it was family friendly! id love to go again this summer!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
ComfortInnSilverCity, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Near Gila National Forest, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Comfort Inn Silver City and really appricated your wonderful comments.

we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

It was nice, quiet, clean. Pretty good breakfast. Manager worked with us to get a room on a busy weekend via mobile email and phone as we approached the area. Rate was a bit high but didn't mind too much as it was clean and had helpful staff.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Stan,

Thank you very much for great review and recognizing our hard working staff. we greatly appreciated.

We look forward to seeing you again next bike race.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

What a nice surprise. This location shows some TLC. The towels are nice and the place room and all very clean. I would come back. The new small pillow in hotels and motels are irritating but there are several so will make do. The bed is very comfortable and will get a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
ComfortInnSilverCity, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Near Gila National Forest, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Dear John,

Thank you for your lovely review, we look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I stayed here on my road trip to new mexico, this place offered great service, good value, clean room, comfortable bed and breakfast was also good. i went went for a swim, the pool was nice and clear. i will definitely stay here on my way back!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
ComfortInnSilverCity, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Near Gila National Forest, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Nick,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write great review for our hotel. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I travel to Silver City often for business and stay at the Comfort Inn everytime. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Since they don't have a work out room on site they have allowed me to work out in the swimming pool before hours so that I can maintain my health while traveling. The hotel is in a great location and as a women I have alway felt safe there. I travel often in my job and I appreciate that they cater to the business traveler and make us feel at home. I would recommend this hotel and plan to stay with them when I travel back to Silver City.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
ComfortInnSilverCity, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Near Gila National Forest, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear Janice,

Thank you very much for great review regarding your stay at our hotel. It is truly rewarding receiving compliments like this acknowledging our hardworking staff and their service. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you again.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Great 3 Night Stay!
The staff was very friendly and seemed to work as a solid unit. Everything was very clean. I noticed the staff cleaning tables in the pool area and even the lamp posts in the entry area. All surfaces were cleaned.
They were very pleasant to guests and seemed to really enjoy working with each other - which is an added bonus.
Great Cookies. Nice and hot - but they do go fast.
Hot coffee even into the night in the dining area.
Great breakfast.
Nice clean pool and spa area- perfect temperture in the enclosure. Many pool areas are like a sauna.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Rooms clean, very helpful upon check in, rates fair. However, I forgot my Kindle Fire in the room, called about 12 hours after we left, the Kindle cannot be found. I have talked to 3 different employees, only one of which was courteous and helpful and followed up with a return call. She told me she had spoke with the general manager, but I guess I did not seem important enough for a telephone call from management. There is a thief with access to the rooms, be careful. I know it was my fault I left the Kindle, but I was hoping for someone honest. I don't care if I forgot it, it is still stealing.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Terrie,

Thank you for your recent compliments regarding the hotel and the staff, we appreciated very much.

I apologized about the miscommunication with the employees, however our staff has located your Kindle Fire and since then General Manager and myself have called you numerous time and left voicemails unfortunately till now we have not heard from you. Please call us at 575 534 1883 so we can send you the Kindle Fire.

Thank you.