“Elk Tenderloin... Need I Say More?”

Little Toad Creek Brewery & Distillery
Ranked #3 of 80 Restaurants in Silver City
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Little Toad Creek produces craft beer and spirits... These are available at the tasting room as well as other New Mexico beer, spirits, and wine. A hearty wholesome pub food menu is made fresh from scratch. Enjoy live music on the weekends.
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Love the atmosphere of the tavern, and the hostess/bartender was friendly and helpful (she gave us some great suggestions of where to go camping and local sights). They also have a lovely little yard (I'm sure it looks amazing at night!)! Their amber beer is good and I really enjoyed the red pepper soup and elk tenderloin with mashed potatoes! We didn't stay at the rooms, but maybe next time?

Sam C, General Manager at Little Toad Creek Brewery & Distillery, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

It sounds like you had a great visit and we deeply appreciate the great review. I just want to make sure folks know this review is for our Lake Roberts location, which we have nicknamed "The Country Toad". Our downtown Silver City location has a different menu and is nicknamed
"The City Toad"

You can read more Trip Advisor reviews of The Country Toad here:

Again, thank you for the great feedback and we hope that you'll come back again soon whether its to visit us at The Country Toad or The City Toad.

Reviewed September 2, 2014

We stayed a short walk at the Murray Hotel. The food was good and staff helpful. I was unsure of what to get and noticed a sandwich that had lemon basil mayo. I asked our server if I could sample the mayo because it sounded interesting. It was amazing! Also the site-made chips where a perfect side to my sandwich. We also ordered the huge stuffed mushroom. It was a must order item.

Hi Donna,
We are so glad to hear that you two had a great time and great food. I share all of the reviews here with our staff. Hope to see you two back again sometime soon!
Little Toad Creek Brewery and Distillery

Reviewed September 2, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised to have live music on the weekend which created a lively fun time. It was our first visit here. Decent pub menu. Some original items. Love to see local businesses flourish.

Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

The beers here are pretty good, they also distill their own spirits. They do tasting flights of those in addition to the beer. My hubby had the burger with pastrami and I had their green chile reuben. Both were pretty darn tasty. Our waitress was very attentive. We'll be back when in the area.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

The staff was welcoming, the drink menu was unique and offered variety. We had their dark beer and were pleased. They have nice items for sale. We did not eat there, but there were several families eating there.

Sam C, General Manager at Little Toad Creek Brewery & Distillery, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2014

We love the dark side here at Little Toad Creek - Porters and Stouts are some of our favorite beers!
We also love families and being a proud papa of two great boys myself, I know what its like to need to feel welcome in a pub and have a pint for mom and dad and a basket of chicken wings or a grilled cheese for the kids.
I'm glad you came in and hope you come back soon.
Little Toad Creek Brewery and Distillery