“The best IPA in Silver City!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Little Toad Creek Brewery & Distillery
Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in Silver City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Little Toad Creek produces craft beer and spirits... These are available at the tasting room as well as other New Mexico beer, spirits, and wine. A hearty wholesome pub food menu is made fresh from scratch. Enjoy live music on the weekends.
Albuquerque
“The best IPA in Silver City!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

We did not try the food at Little Toad Creek, but we can vouch for the house IPA...excellent! The barkeep was knowledgeable about beer and an entertaining conversationalist.

• Visited April 2014

Golden, Colorado
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

Wow - I didn't expect a brew pub like this in Silver City. Nice suprise! The place has a nice vibe, excellent food and beer! I'll be back!

• Visited April 2014
Faywood
“Wonderful surprise for Silver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on a Thursday. Great ambiance and service. Usually my husband nurses the coffee due to the unknowing of a second cup. Server was on it! Had a curry dish well worth the money, ate till I could eat no more and still had a meal to go. The amber Ale was an absolute delight. Can't wait to enjoy a Saturday evening there.

Portland, Oregon
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

The atmosphere is great here. The beer is good, especially the lager and IPA brewed near Silver City. The food is good. It all very good. I would come here again and again.

Visited March 2014
Placitas, New Mexico
“New and still working out the kinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

We ate here for lunch & dinner. Our lunch was great with a wonderful waiter. At dinner, however, it was much busier and we sat for over 15 minutes without being noticed.I finally grabbed the waitress, who had passed us several times,for menus. She apologized & assumed someone else was waiting on us. The food was great & so was their local brewed beer. I noticed on our bank statement, when we got home, that our tips were not applied. I was concerned that the servers were missing out on tips so I emailed the owner. She was thankful to hear about this,as they were using a new credit card machine and my info helped them catch the problem. They had paid the servers the tips but they were out alot of money,as this went on for about a week. I told her they should chock it up as a learning experience but about a month later the tip charges showed up on our bank statement.

Visited January 2014