“Best soy latte ever!”
Review of Yankie Creek Coffee House - CLOSED

Yankie Creek Coffee House
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Owner, Mary Ann is a delight! While making the best soy chai latte in town—she also gives a historical perspective of this former 1860's mining town. Pet friendly—and how! Yankie Creek mascot, (Schnoodle) Becker is on hand to welcome canine and human customers.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Pleasant place with excellent coffee, informal atmosphere, and MaryAnn makes good (and some gluten-free) scones! WiFi - very helpful.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

...awesome customer service with training...the lady behind the counter invited my friend behind the counter to show him how she makes the best Cubano Espresso in town.....with a "SHINE"!!!
...and if you get the chance to meet and hold Becker...your in for a treat!!!!
...she also served up one of the best pieces of carrot cake I have had in my life...yes I said in my life.
Overall this is the kind of place that I would return to over and over again if it was in my town!!!
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Good coffee, cozy atmosphere, friendly help- however I didn't find the baked goods particularly interesting.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Great little shop tucked-away on a back corner. The only place I've been to that can make a great cubano.