“BREAKFAST”

Kountry Kitchen
Ranked #19 of 80 Restaurants in Silver City
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Was in town this weekend and stopped in for Juevos Rancheros green. Totally wonderful! I can't take very much heat so I really enjoyed my breakfast!

Reviewed October 29, 2010

Been eating here for a good 20 years and now that I live in TX it's the first stop when we tracked home! My favorites vary between the Carnitas and the beef burrito with green chili sauce on top. The burrito is not ground beef but delicious chunks or roast that's tender and flavorfull! The Huevos Rancheros in the morning can't be beat! My folks love the Chillaquilas which is with a red sauce. You will not be dissapointed! Their chips tend to be a little over cooked but they give you so much food you won't want to eat them to save yourself for the meal. Even their side items are sooooo good!

1  Thank RhondaJo1969
Reviewed August 24, 2007

Excellent food. I stayed in Silver City for a week and found that the Kountry Kitchen had the best food and the prices are very reasonable. I will be going back to Silver city in a month for another visit and that will be one of the first restaurants I visit.

Reviewed March 3, 2007

Anything this resturant lacks in atsmophere it makes up in fun friendly service,and,some of the finest authentic ,homemade,fresh & tastiest mexican cusine available anywhere.

1  Thank latinator