“Terrific Breakfast”

Drifter Pancake House
Ranked #12 of 80 Restaurants in Silver City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We read someplace that this place has held the The Best Breakfast in Silver City title for some time so we ventured on over. I don't normally eat an eggs/sausage/hash browns type of breakfast but that morning I did and it was fabulous! My husband had biscuits and gravy and was just as happy. Prices for the breakfasts were extremely affordable too. Definitely a must-do breakfast in Silver City. It holds the title for best breakfast for good reason!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

its a greasy dinner, nothin fancy here! but the food is good, hot and the waitress was attentive. I had the eggs and Hash and it was very tasty! ask for some of their home made salsa, you wont be disappointed. also, they open at 06:00 for you early birds like me.

1  Thank Cruz V
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We enjoyed a good breakfast here after a hot miserable night at the motel next door without any A/C. The dining room was too warm until they finally turned on the A/C in the restaurant (same cheapskate owners?) Luckily we got served before the room filled up. This was during the Blue Festival so it was busy. The service slowed to a crawl because some of the staff didn't show up.

Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Service was pretty good. breakfast was really good (check out the pancakes they are to die for). a bit high priced though. dining room seemed really loud but it might be because of all the windows in such a large room. i can see why they are busy we will be back

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

I lived in silver for about 6 months, lived 20 seconds away and heard this place had the best breakfast in town....haha ya right! The service was horrible and predjudice, the food wasnt all that great and I paid $30 for 2 breakfasts with water! This restaurant is horrible I will NEVER come back, you would be better off eating at mcdonalds! And they are only open 6 to 2, it also looks like a run down bar redone into a restaurant how is this place even open!?