“Charming”

Vicki's Eatery
Ranked #4 of 80 Restaurants in Silver City
Cuisines: American, Greek, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Hearty BREAKFASTS (M-Sat) and Healthy LUNCHES (Sat & Sun) briskly served in the quirky environment of an old Elks Lodge. Local art is displayed. BREAKFAST features excellent eggs and bacon, sausage, choriso, & ham; Benedicts (with outstanding Hollandaise!), Meat and vegetarian quiches; homemade biscuits with country sausage gravy; our own corned beef hash; fresh squeezed orange juice in season and fruit bowls; and fresh baked cinnamon rolls. LUNCH features,fresh salads; grilled and cold sandwiches; homemade soups; Greek treats(Dolmas, Tzatziki, hummus and pita); fresh guacamole or salsa and chips; quesadillas;and wraps.Homemade DESSERTS include Greg's Famous Carrot Cake, Death by Chocolate cake,cookies and home-made ice cream.
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Ate here twice during a recent trip to SilverCity. Great meals both times and no complaints from anyone in our large party of eleven people.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

You know what to expect when placing an order. Their consistency is reliable. Food is well done and service is attentive, but not pushy. Friends meet their for breakfast/lunch. Terrace seating is good early morning. Travelers will be pleased with choices.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Vicki's is reliably wonderful. A lot of their reviews rave about breakfast, but I'm even fonder of lunch. Try their Greek sampler platter, or any of their salads. The lemonade is fresh squeezed, and soups are hard to pass up. Silver City restaurants have a passion for home made soup, and what passes for good elsewhere wouldn't make the grade at Vicki's. This is one of the first places we ate when visiting Silver City, and my favorite place to meet friends for lunch now that we live here. From 2010 to today, I have never had a disappointing meal. Seating is available outside, on a charming little side street, and you can choose whether you want the table's umbrella up or down, which is a nice touch. Service is great.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Freshly squeezed orange juice, unique breakfast dishes and lunch sandwiches, and I love the atmosphere. I've always had great service at Vicki's and return every chance I get.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We received a voucher from our hotel to eat at the restaurant and it was wonderful. The french toast is out of this world. Both my husband and I were very satisfied for breakfast.