“Good Food”
Review of Tre Rosat Cafe - CLOSED

Tre Rosat Cafe
Cuisines: American, French, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We offer casual fine dining.
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The restaurant is owned by former Oregon Duck students and we are Arizona Wildcat fans. It was a natural to go there.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

As a newcomer to the town we've been trying different restaurants at lunch (kids in school) what a find. Casual, clean rustic chic that has a great menu! I,I'm a picky eater but I've been trying things I never would and have loved and now crave them! They carry some lovely wines. You are sure to love whatever you get.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Whenever I visit, my son-in-law and I go out for lunch. Today we ate here for the first time and were pleasantly surprised. He wanted a veggie meal and was delighted with the veggie burger made from garbanzos and beets, which came with sweet potato chips. I tasted it and may order it next time. I had the lunch special, comprised of a 1/2 sandwich, from a number of choices, (chose chicken salad) and the choice of a side, mine being the homemade potato salad, for $6.00. Both of us were happy with our choices. Other options were salads, pizza, various sandwiches, soup of the day, and more. The only down side is that there is nothing to absorb sound, so it may be difficult for folks who are hearing impaired to converse with their companions.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This charming restaurant offers surprising and unusual taste combinations that are nothing short of delicious, as well as pleasing to the eye. They use local produce to deliver the freshest flavors that greatly enhance their pizzas, salads and sandwiches, but the surprise was the new brunch menu just unveiled!
The main items on the brunch menu are not the same old eggs and french toast. There are sweet crepes and waffles, and there are savory crepes and waffles. The sweet offerings are not too sweet due to unusual and tasty uses of herbs and spices, and the savory offerings feature taste combinations not seen in these parts. The closest I've ever come to this level of balanced and delightful savoriness at breakfast was in Portland, Oregon during wonderful brunch times at Mother's Bistro and Seasons and Regions. I highly recommend Tre Rosat for lunch and dinner, but the new brunch menu gives a whole new range of taste treats to be explored on weekends!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The restaurant is starting to offer bunch service on the weekend. I had a version of Eggs Benedict on a waffle. It was a plate full of food- I couldn't eat all of the waffle. It was savory and delicious with prosciutto. Looks like they are tweaking the menu and the wait staff but overall a very good beginning for this operation-good luck.