“Food from the Three Ducks!”
Review of Tre Rosat Cafe - CLOSED

Tre Rosat Cafe
Cuisines: American, French, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We offer casual fine dining.
Cotacachi, Ecuador
“Food from the Three Ducks!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Three pleasant youngish people into ducks ("rosat" apparently means "duck" in ... Albanian!), a simple, elegant ambiance, reasonable priced good wine, and good good food - can't beat it. Silver City has several fine restaurants, and we certainly like this newish one. The Duck Burger ( not always available) and the Mediterranean Lamb burger are great, and we love the duck curry soup. I really enjoy the Tempura vegetables for a light lunch. If you're in SIlver, you'll enjoy this eatery!

• Visited November 2012

new mexico
“LOVED IT!!!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

LOVED IT!!! GREAT FOOD.... A pleasant surprise we did not plan on going there just saw it and thought we would try it out!! A MUST place to go!!

• Visited November 2012
Ocean Gate, New Jersey
“A Surprise”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The food at this resturant was excellent, all fresh and prepared to order. We were surprised at the quality and the taste of the excellent dishes. Our favorite dish was the bacon wrapped figs.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Flyerno.one
New Mexico
“They Love What They're Doing”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Three words: "pork belly tacos." Well, tripadvisor wants 100 characters, so much for brevity . . . . The three ducks, former Oregon room mates, have worked very hard to restore a century old downtown store front, make a swell restaurant space and cook good food with a menu selection that will keep you interested. They also have nice silverware, a small detail that speaks to their commitment and concern for quality.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank reallynotmyrealname
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I have only eaten here a couple of times and it was take away. The food was excellent both times. I plan on becoming a regular. The only complaint I have was my steak was in a pizza box and the juice leaked out:/ but... I'm sure they will correct this next time I order as everyone has been friendly and I can tell they really want to do an outstanding job!
Excellent food, very caring people. This restaurant has already become one of my favorites.