“No complaints! Cheap & Yum” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Takeout
Tucson, Arizona
“No complaints! Cheap & Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

After reading reviews on Trip Advisor about Don Juan's burritos, I knew that I had to try it. The eatery is a small, bright yellow drive thru (only) structure. We arrived when there was no one in line, but I imagine that when they are busy, it's difficult to get in line, staying away from the speeding traffic, place an order and then make the 90 degree turn to pick it up.

But, I digress. We placed our order at the window, and as soon as we turned the corner it was ready for us! I had the chili relleno burrito. I wanted to order it 'wet' as many reviewers said this was delicious, but they had run out of plates (8am???) so I could not get it wet. Regardless, it was quite good. For only $3.50 it was a large, filling burrito.

DH got the breakfast burrito - eggs, potatoes and cheese (you can order it with meat if you want). He was too busy scarfing it down quickly to tell me anything other than "delicious"

I would go to this burritos shack again. Hopefully, they will have plates by then.....

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Lordsburg, New Mexico
“Fast, Cheap, Delicious.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

This is a great place to grab a burrito in the morning, I just wish they were open all day. $3.50 burritos that are tasty and will keep you full for a while. Service has been great every time.

• Visited May 2014
“Just had to try it...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I drove by the place several times, then curiosity got the cat. Chili rellanos burritos are a fav of mine, so that iscwhat I ordered. It was excellent! I've been there a couple of times, since, and it's always good.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“yeah... we're hooked!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

Silver City has an amazing number of good places to eat... and some truly great ones. Though we have been entranced and startled by fine dinners at some of the top restaurants, we have only two places on our "must" list for lunch on our annual trips to Silver City - Cafe Un Mundo and Don Juan's.

We always try to arrive in town about noon and we head straight to Don Juan's. We've never had a bad burrito here and I sometimes find myself in cold Minnesota dreaming of my favorite - pork, cheese, bean, and green chile. So satisfying. I'm really sad that a burrito shack can't break into the top rated restaurants in Silver City - I guess it's kind of a Rodney Dangerfield "can't get no respect" situation.I'd choose a Don Juan burrito for $3.75 over most lunches we experience across the country.

Visited October 2013
Daytona Beach, FL
“Burritos Spoken Hete!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting the area and one of the locals recommended this little place. You place your order at the drive-by window and go to the order side of the building and pick it up. No tables or dining here, just take out. Happy to say our Burritos were really good. Definitely stop in if you want a great Burrito.

• Visited September 2013