“Fast, Cheap, Delicious.”

Don Juan's Burritos
Ranked #16 of 80 Restaurants in Silver City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 16, 2014

This is a great place to grab a burrito in the morning, I just wish they were open all day. $3.50 burritos that are tasty and will keep you full for a while. Service has been great every time.

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I drove by the place several times, then curiosity got the cat. Chili rellanos burritos are a fav of mine, so that iscwhat I ordered. It was excellent! I've been there a couple of times, since, and it's always good.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Silver City has an amazing number of good places to eat... and some truly great ones. Though we have been entranced and startled by fine dinners at some of the top restaurants, we have only two places on our "must" list for lunch on our annual trips to Silver City - Cafe Un Mundo and Don Juan's.

We always try to arrive in town about noon and we head straight to Don Juan's. We've never had a bad burrito here and I sometimes find myself in cold Minnesota dreaming of my favorite - pork, cheese, bean, and green chile. So satisfying. I'm really sad that a burrito shack can't break into the top rated restaurants in Silver City - I guess it's kind of a Rodney Dangerfield "can't get no respect" situation.I'd choose a Don Juan burrito for $3.75 over most lunches we experience across the country.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting the area and one of the locals recommended this little place. You place your order at the drive-by window and go to the order side of the building and pick it up. No tables or dining here, just take out. Happy to say our Burritos were really good. Definitely stop in if you want a great Burrito.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I remember this place when I first moved here and it was at the intersection of Broadway and Hwy 90. It didn't look like it would pass a health inspection even in New Mexico but they made darn good breakfast burritos. More than a decade and a couple locations and price hikes later, Don Juan's is still twisting up some mean burros for a decent price. I can't think of one person I've known in this town who doesn't like Don Juan's burritos. I've had a couple over the years that didn't meet my expectations but for the most part, they make a reliably consistant product. Juan, the owner is one of the hardest-working entrepeneurs I've ever seen, especially in this town where the words, "hard" and "work" rarely go together. He used to make rounds to local businesses in the morning and lunch, pushing burritos packed in coolers from his car. Sometimes the line of cars at the little drive-thru burrito shack are too long to stop and I'm surprised the city hasn't shut them down due to the traffic issues they sometimes cause but they make the best dang chicharron with pico de gallo I've ever had. The roasted beast machacas are yummy too! They're fast, pleasant and affordable and you just know Don Juan is a lady's man :-)