“A Breath of Fresh AIr.”

1zero6
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We serve Pacific Rim/Fusion and Italian Fusion. Open Friday night thru Sunday night. Daily scratch menu. Shopped and cooked fresh daily. By reservation. We have tried unsuccessfully to remedy this, but ... Do not use the "menu" tab to find menus, it is NOT the current menus. Go to the web site as we have a daily scratch menu (menu that changes daily) and our email is on the web page.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you are lucky enough to be in Silver City Friday, Saturday or Sunday phone Jake and make reservations. His web site 1zero6.com will allow you to pick your dinner. Jake serves 3 different entrees a night. He buys for that night. Everything is fresh. The servings are generous; the serving person is always excellent; the ambiance is exotic and homey; the prices for a complete meal vary from $17 to $19 (appetizer, drinks, and dessert are extra). Jake carries some good wine selections, a variety of Sakis, and a number of beers.

2  Thank gimmefoodplz

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I don't know what made this such a special experience: the fresh ingredients, delectable flavors, quirky yet mellow decor, or the fact that you could see right from your table the spotless (though small) kitchen and watch your meal prepped, cooked, assembled in such a masterful way! Hard to describe but I will urge you to try 1zero6 and enjoy the entire experience....starting, but not endin,g with a creative and satisfiying meal.

Check the website for for what's on offer any given evening--it's that fresh and locally sourced!

2  Thank lizmariecat
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I'm my opinion this is the place to go to dinner. A real treat and consistently good. Fine dinning, good service, affordable wine and constantly exciting menu.

2  Thank S G
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I have trouble believing the creativity, fresh ingredients, fabulous tastes and textures that are found in this eclectic cafe. The appetizer was a perfectly prepared sweet potato samosa followed by a mushroom lasagna made with fresh,sautéed mushrooms with a white sauce,the flavor was incredible. Dessert was a moist,not too sweet quatra leche cake. This is a place to go over and over as the menu is new every night.

4  Thank Wine2go
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Had dinner here tonight. I was passing through Silver City and had to drive another 2 hours, so I reserved for 5PM. My food was cooked fresh for me. It seemed natural to hang out in the kitchen chatting with Jake and Margo while he cooked. ( also the restroom is off the kitchen) The kitchen is as beautiful as the food. It was fun to get tastes of sauces made that day from the best ingredients.
Jake obviously LOVES to surprise people with his unique meals. But this is not "entertainment" cooking. No drama- These are beautiful dishes, prepared with care. My shrimp in pineapple red curry was full of flavor and the shrimp were fresh and perfectly cooked. There was enough that I took half of it with me.
It seemed a mix of repeat and new customers. One man eats there every night Jake is open! If you are in Silver City over a weekend, take an open mind and hungry stomach to 1ZERO6....
And don't worry about going alone. This is a friendly place. I had a great meal, a great experience and made new friends for my next visit.

3  Thank shezonit