“Best than most”

Ranked #45 of 77 Restaurants in Vincennes
Indiana
“Best than most”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have eaten at the Vincennes' Applebees many times. Their service, food, friendliness and cleanliness are better than most Applebees. Their location is also convenient.

Visited January 2013

“Just average”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and i ate here last wk..it took 5+ mins for a server to even acknowledge us once we were seated..when the waitress finally came over for our drink order, i asked for a perfect frozen strawberry margarita(which is the first drink option on the margarita menu)..when she went back in the kitchen i overheard a cook yelling at her that they dont have perfect strawberry marg's. and then overheard her saying "what am i supposed to tell this lady??". Really unprofessional and tacky. She never even said a word to me about it amd served me a regular margarita. Our food came out and the fries were ice cold. Had to wait 5 mins for some mustard to b brought to our table after asking for it. Our waitress forgot. Also, kids were running thru the bar area?? Really????? It's just ok.

Lawrenceville, Illinois, United States
“Just Applebees”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

The wait staff was friendly and attentive. The food was ok and was what you would expect from Applebees. If you like chain resturants and don't mind their unique twist on their food, then it was good. This was better then other Applebees that I have been to and I will probably visit again. It is in a convenient and reasonable.

Visited December 2012
Illinois
“Good for Applebee's”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The service is always good and the waiters are always nice and helpful. I always get the B-B-Q riblets or the ribs and they are always good. They have really good sweet tea which is a must for me and my wife. The wait usually is only about 5 minutes or less and the restaurant and restrooms are always clean even when they are real busy. Good for Applebee's.

Visited October 2012
Jenks, Oklahoma
“Fresh, family fare”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

While Vincennes does not offer much culinary diversity, Applebee's does stand out for fresh, convenient, well prepared fare. Usually would get their salad combinations, but they have the traditional trendy menu items as well...a full service stop for family dining that's among the best in town.

Visited July 2012