“"clean & not so bad"”

Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Vincennes
Danville, Indiana
“"clean & not so bad"”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

Recently a co-worker and I had to travel for two nights, we googled where to stay in Vincennes, and we chose this hotel even though the reviews were "no so hot." This hotel had all the amenities that we were looking for, a lounge and a swimming pool. When we pulled in we were pleasantly surprised as to the condition of the hotel. Yes it is older, yes it could use some updating; however our room was clean. That's all I could ask for. The staff were very kind, and they had a awesome restaurant attached that delivered to your room for free. Hopefully the Days Inn can do some updating soon however; I would stay here again if the opportunity presented itself.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Saint Louis, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2012

For a hotel to operate under a national chains banner you would assume there would be minimum requirements. The property is badly dated and needs a major overhaul. After 3 tries I gave up on getting a remote that worked. The toilet ran all night, but all the disrepair aside the place is dirty. There were piles of trash in the outside hallways, the bathroom floor was sticky and the room itself had been half-assed cleaned. It looked like a flop house for crack addicts. I can not reccomend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank Bill W
Vincennes, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2011

I was in this inn for 6 weeks because of a house fire. most of the staff treated me very nice expecially the woman Jannie that worked over night . I enjoyed swimming in the pool and having a big king size bed to myself was nice also. My room was very clean and if I wanted them to clean something special for me it was done without any complaints . I would say though they need to do something about their fitness center that had some problems couldnt use it . I enjoyed the free breakfast in the morning it was always fresh and good. While i was there they had a woman staying there who was from main headquarters who was making some real good changes so give it a chance they are improving it to make it a better place to stay...

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank sstydinger
Central City, Kentucky
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2010

You can tell hotel and staff are working hard to bring its standards up. Room was clean bathroom needs upgrading. Staff was very friendly. This hotel deserves a chance as previous reviews would discourage a guest from staying. My stay was acceptable and I think it will continue inproving.Meeting room nicer then most hotels.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
mount juliet
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2010

This hotel is one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in. No hot water for the 2 days I was there. It is an old hotel that they have attempted to cover up with cheap paint and carpeting. They even had painted the bath tub and floor tiles in a vane attempt to make the appearance acceptable. Toilet didn't flush properly and did I mention....no HOT water! Internet was terrible, hallways were messy.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank dpsorensen
New York City, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2010

Fired killed man in 2008 not even an emergency map on my room's door No fire sprinklers
No air-conditioning in the halls
Could not swim because pool area so hot - Big fans blowing humid hot wind
Bed sheets dirty when I checked in room not cleaned daily

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank Becky42
Indianapolis, In
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2010

I have stayed at many hotels and this is far most the worst. Even thou there was renovation going on, it was still a mess. Our room was funky, the fridge had mold all in it, haven't been cleaned in months, fleas were flying all in our face while we tried to watch tv. the coffee maker had old coffee grinds still in it (from GOD knows when). The ceiling tile was all torn out, the hallway had never been swept or seen a sweeper and to top it all, 2 rooms down, there were 2 big dogs that barked constantly. That is a FLEA MOTEL and should be condemned.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family