“nice place to stay”

Red Roof Inn Vincennes
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Vincennes
Reviewed July 24, 2012

nice large rooms clean rooms would stay there anytime i am in vincennes indiana. the pool was clean and up to date.the quiet of the eara was good for us we got there on sat and was happy to find a clean hotel

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Harry P, Owner at Red Roof Inn Vincennes, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2012

Sorry, I am running little late to Thank you.Thank you very much for your feedback and we will try to continue on our goal to keep all our guest satisfied. We hope your next stay will be as comfortable and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

This hotel was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. First, the night time cleaning maid (I was on night shift) did not make the bed properly, only laid the comforter over the bed. Often shorted me towels. Second, there is no washer or dryer on the premises for customer to use. Third, if you send or receive a fax, they charge you one dollar per page. I have never in all my travels been charged for sending a fax until I got here. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone unless you are desprate for a one night stay.

Room Tip: Good for a one nighter if you are desparate.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Thank you for completeting the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not meeting your long term expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. As we do charge a dollar fee per sheet for outgoing faxes we do not charge any fee for incoming faxes. If you were charged at anytime for an incoming fax by error please contact us for refund.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 812-882-2100.

Harry Patel
BEST WESTERN The Inn of Old Vincennes

Reviewed June 22, 2012

This place was awesome. They went out of their way to move our rooms closer to the pool for the kids. The rooms were big and awesome. They were always friendly when we called up to the front desk. We will be staying again in the future when ever we come back to Vincennes, Indiana. I got the chance to meet the owner and it turns out he even knew a lot of the family that I was there to see. Keep of the good work Harry!

Room Tip: If you want by the pool then request the building by the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2012

As business routinely brings me to Vincennes monthly, motel options are a bit limited. Also, they are ALL over the board, pricewise and quality wise. I depend on Best Western here. They are very friendly, accommodating and provide a great stay! Large rooms, clean and refurbished w/ large TV, wireless and great breaksfast all get me off to a great start of the day. Owner, Harry, and his team are very interested in taking care of customer needs!! Great value of the price. Definitely recommend staying here as you travel.....

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2012

The rooms are large, clean with value pricing. The staff is very friendly, the owner is a great guy, breakfast is great.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Harry P, Owner at Red Roof Inn Vincennes, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2012

Thank you for your fair survey regarding your recent stay at The Best Western Inn of Old Vincennes. People like you make us better and strive to do better for our guests. Thank you again

Reviewed April 23, 2012

When we tried to check in at this motel we were told they had a room for one ( there were two of us). I mentioned that I had a confirmed reservation for two double beds for two people, but it didn't matter. Later, I found out there were a number of railroad workers in town and it became obvious that our two day stay wasn't as important as longer term rentals for them. Most disappointing was a lack of concern about not honoring the reservation. We went down the street and stayed at the Marriott Town Place Suites ( an excellent place!). I could not recommend this Best Western to anyone.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Harry P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Vincennes, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2012

I am so sorry to hear that this happened to you. This not common practice for our hotel. Please give us a second chance as we would like to make this up to you. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Sincerely Harry Patel

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Stayed here because The Holiday Inn Express was full. I was quite impressed by this hotel. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Very large clean rooms. Breakfast was decent. Better than spending $10.00 at Denny's. Will definately stay here again

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Harry P, Owner at Red Roof Inn Vincennes, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2012

Thank you for your honest opion of my hotel. I appreciate your business and hope you come back soon.

Harry Patel