“A Vincennes tradition”

Cuisines: American, French, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Perhaps an acquired taste, but whenever family gets together in Vincennes after long separations, Bobe's Pizza is a regular feeding ritual. Order early because they get busy, but certainly the standout local pizzeria...

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Bobe's is the best pizza I ever had! When I used to live away from the area, it was one of the things I craved & the first thing I wanted when I came home for a visit! Bobe's & Pea-Fections were always a MUST when I came home!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

While traveling through en route to a wedding, we decided to see what we could stumble upon in the middle of nowhere - and we found Bill Bobe's! The pizza was just OK - but you could tell the local's loved it there, so the atmosphere was fun.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

the pizza is good and i love bread sticks so i like theirs of course ... i would say if you are in town you could try they have really good lunch specials like 3 dollars for a salad or breadsticks and a personal pizza cant beat that

Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and try this pizza! Great local joint. One of the best!