“Yum!”

Dot's Cakes and Catering
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Vincennes
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I really like going to Dots! I def. recommend it BUT they are only open until 2!! They have the most AMAZING homemade onion rings with the best ranch I've ever had. The ranch is so creamy and delicious and the onion rings are so lightly fried and good. And I don't even like onion rings really! I've gotten their chicken&fries, grilled cheese, and their tenderloin which is HUGE!!!!! Definitely could split it with someone! Bad thing is, sandwiches come with chips so if you want fries, you have to pay to substitute. It may be a tad expensive, but hey, its family owned and good so that's good. Usually always see the same waitresses which is kind of nice, I suppose. This one is always really nice. It has got a cool setup because you walk in and you can go left to Dot's or right to the St. Louis Soda Shop with bathrooms right in the middle. Go!

There are newer reviews for Dot's Cakes and Catering

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

This great little out-of-the-way place in Vincennes has amazing food. Local business people know how great it is because the place is usually very full at lunchtime. I have had their plate lunches and their burgers. My cheeseburger was the best I have ever had anywhere and their spinach salad with warm bacon dressing was great. I haven't had breakfast there yet but have been told that their eggs Benedict is wonderful. The waitresses are always friendly and helpful. If you are in the area you must try this place.

1  Thank Vance H