“Supper”

Vincennes
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Supper”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

A little pricey for the quality. Drink selection was limited--out of several we ordered. But is a quiet place for dinner.

Visited December 2012

Lawrenceville, Illinois
“Nice atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

With tasteful decor...this was our first time at Cafe Moonlight. We went for dinner, I have never been there for lunch. Service was ok, took awhile to get our meal and that seemed a little longer than normal. The waiter messed up my husbands order which does happen and we did have a party of six so it can be confusing. Personally I was disappointed in my meal, I had the ribeye and was not impressed with it at all, very little flavor and tough. Everything else was good. They serve wine and beer but its disappointing that they do not serve any of the local wines. My companions had no complaints of taste of food, but all in all for me the cost for most dishes started $17ish (may have been one for $13..) and I was disappointed in the food. I was really hoping that we had finally gotten a nice place to go for dinner in Vincennes. I wouldn't say I would never go back, I would like to try lunch, but it wouldn't be somewhere I would suggest.

Illinois
“Great for lunch and dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Slip over here for lunch when we can, they have a great grilled chicken sandwich with the best french fries in town. For dinner the chicken picatta is really tasty , with the red roasted potatoes and veggies. The service is always good and you get your food really fast which is a must for lunch we work about 25 miles away. Thumbs up for this cafe.

• Visited November 2012