“.”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Vincennes
A TripAdvisor Member
MARION
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Appreciated safety bars in bathtub, was placed in a handicap room this visit. The bed was too firm for my liking but this is more a personal preference for me someone else might rate it completely different. Staff servicing room were inconsistent in number of hand towels and wash cloths left in the outer area by the sink and had to leave a note to get more drinking cups as these were not restocked until I asked but they responded to my request for the cups. I didn't mention my preference for 2 hand towels daily so can't fault them not doing that. Light bulbs in bedside lamps didn't seem as bright to me as in previous stays. It was just too dark for me to sit in bed and read for very long without getting a headache.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Vincennes

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Management was very courteous and made my stay very enjoyable. Rooms were well kept and house keeping was very easy to work with.Reservations was very easy to make.Breakfast was really awesome and as always the desk clerks were very hospitable Overall this hotel is an awesome stay and if I'm ever back in Vincennes I will definitely be staying at Super8!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Awesome renovation, Rooms looks great!
This hotel must have been very recently renovated. There were new beds,work desk and Ergo rolling office chair, Lighting and wall hangings.Rooms has very good decor, modern and fresh. Unbelievable value for the money. It was probably my favorite hotel stay so far in "2012".
As an additional plus,the grounds are large enough where you can go for a walk and you can also walk to McDonald, Hardees, Sub. shop and B.P. gas station.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I travel for work and find good economy lodging in the Vincennes area. Once I chose to stay at the Super 8,I have been going back ever sense. I wouldn't choose any other option because of the great value. The rooms are all to date and very clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The beds are brand new and very comfortable. Vik Frank deck MGN. took the time to get to know me along with remembering my name from visit to visit. Now that is customer service, I wouldn't recommend any other place for the value and service.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jay j L
Reviewed July 25, 2012

If you want a place that looks like they sell rooms for 20 a night stay here.the place is a joke needs torn down and rebuilt. All the hotels around this one make this look like a roach hotel. And enjoy the couch pillows on your bed bc thats how big they are and the dirty shower and over blanket. Id rather sleep in my car. Stay at your own risk!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
Rishi B, General Manager at Super 8 Vincennes, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Dear Guest

We are sorry to hear that your stay with us was not satisfactory. Please do understand that we value our guest and work to make their stay as comfortable as possible and our hotel rooms have been recently renovated and refreshed.We hope that you will give us chance to earn your respect and business in the future and make your stay a memorable one.

Thank you again for staying at the Super 8 Vincennes

Rishi B
812-882-5101

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Stayed at Super 8 on business trip for 1 month - Rooms were immaculate and fresh, the owner constantly keep on improving the property. Love the new hot waffle breakfast.
This hotel has it all - McDonalds, Pizza hut, gas station in walking distance. Also they have Wal-Mart in walking distance you hardly need to leave the hotel - the staff were all superb and a great validation of this hotel is that they are all enthusiastic about where they work and were very accommodating with our needs. ( I always like to get the room facing the lake on the back) The staff has always made sure that I get rooms on the back side.
Definitely our hotel of choice in Vincennes

Thanks for a memorable stay for all the right reasons. We'll be back.

Room Tip: Get the rooms on the backside facing the lake.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Every year I return to Vincennes University for an annual Reunion with some old College friends of mine. And so far the past 4 years I’ve stayed here. When you (or at least I) think of Super 8's I always get this Flash in my head of the Baytes Motel. This is DEFF NOT THE CASE. The room was very clean even the next day after I tracked mud all threw it. Quiddos goes to the Hskping. The breakfast was small but adequate. The staff was very friendly and well accommodating.(coming from a guy that has worked in hotels for almost 9 years) The gentleman behind the desk held the door open for me while I loaded in what was mostly my girlfriends four bags and my little suitcase. I plan on staying here anytime I have to come to Vincennes. For the price you can’t beat it.

Room Tip: This is Indiana, so be sure if your not a smoker to request a NON-Smoking room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank PiLamb04
Rishi B, General Manager at Super 8 Vincennes, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Dear Guest

Dear Guest,

Thank you taking the time to share information about our hotel to other travelers. The comments you made were detailed and thoughtful.We continue to provide great service and great value to every guest at our hotel.Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again at our Super 8 next year.

Rishi B
812-882-5101

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vincennes
Comfort Suites
Holiday Inn Express Vincennes
TownePlace Suites Vincennes
Baymont Inn & Suites Washington
Holiday Inn Express Washington, Indiana

Been to Super 8 Vincennes? Share your experiences!