“great sandwiches and soups”
Review of Pea-Fections

Pea-Fections
Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Vincennes
Cuisines: American
Description: Wonderful desserts, soups, and sandwiches
Description: Wonderful desserts, soups, and sandwiches
california
“great sandwiches and soups”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

On our visit home, we ate here 3 times in the 10 days home and enjoyed every meal. We all had different soups and sandwiches on each visit and the waitresses were the best. We ate with friends and family and had a blast at each meal.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank midwestlover

“Yummy sandwich & soup.”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch on the recommendation of a former resident. It was at least as good as she said it was. I. Had the chicken salad with rasins & cashews on wheat bread. I selected corn crab chowder as my side. My lunch partner had double bacon BLT with potato soup as his side. The food was excellent. I was amazed at how quickly the food came out of the kitchen. Our service was excellent also. The restaurant itself is quaint with table cloths & cloth napkins. If I lived near this town, I would eat here a lot. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank 11JeanG
Vincennes, Indiana
“Love this place”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Pea-Fections in Vincennes offers wonderful desserts, especially cheesecakes. The sandwiches and soups (I usually order the chicken salad on a croissant and potato soup, but everything is wonderful) offer a welcome change from fast food.

• Visited April 2013
Vincennes, IN
“Tired of fast food?”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Try Pea Fections for a different place for lunch. They have soups, salads and great desserts. It's on the Main Street of Vincennes. You can dine outdoors in the summer time. The wait staff is always friendly and the service and food great quality.

• Visited May 2013
IL
“Nice Place for a Girl's Luncheon”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

When I'm in town with friends during lunch hour, this is usually where we all choose to eat. Their signature chicken salad and wonderful desserts are always a treat! Prices are reasonable for a nice lunch in downtown Vincennes, plus the little shops along Main Street are fun to browse before and after lunch.

Visited March 2013