“Above the HIE norm”

Holiday Inn Express Vincennes
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Vincennes
“Above the HIE norm”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and I spent two nights here while visiting our son at VU. Everything was clean and well kept, the staff was friendly and the breakfast was much better than the usual fare. We have stayed at several different hotels in the Vincennes area and this is by far the best.

Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Daniel W
Harry P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vincennes, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see again soon! And remember to ask for our VU friends and family discount!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We are frequent visitors to the Holiday Inn in Vincennes, IN. We have always had a great experience. The breakfast buffet is always delicious. We usually request a room with a jacuzzi tub in the room. That is always a great stay. This last trip was especially meaningful. My daughter had left 2 of her favorite pillows in the hotel weeks ago. I had called and asked the staff to save these for us and put them up with our name on them. i assumed they were gone for ever. When i walked in the door to check in, almost 3 weeks later, Tina immediately went to the back and pulled the bag out for me without my even asking for the pillows. She knows us by name. She makes us feel welcome every time we stay. I would recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the area. It is a small area in rural Indiana, but I feel welcomed and home every time I visit.

Room Tip: Try to get one of the rooms with the jacuzzi tub if you are into relaxation and private time.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Union City, Ohio
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was my first stay in the Vincennes area and the Holiday Inn Express made my stay worth while. Doesn't seem like there is much around but after staying for a day there is quite a bit and the people at the Hotel were just fantastic. Breakfast was awesome. If your staying in the area or just passing thru stop by the Holiday for rest and relaxation.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Stayed the 18th to 22nd August, 2013. Nice location, easy bicycle ride to downtown Vincennes, and convenient to highway. Staff very genial. There was an earlier review that indicated the
air conditioning couldn't have the fan shut down for quiet. This was not the case in my room. The thermostat allowed complete control, with the fan cycling on and off, or locked on and just the
compressor cycling (I like a bit of moving air, and the sound masks other noises), or total shutdown. Nice options at the breakfast buffet.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Harry P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vincennes, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Thank you for your review. it is always good to hear positive feed back. Please come stay with us again!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was my first trip to Vincennes and the HIE is the right choice. The staff greeted me upon arrival and had my requested room ready. They gave me some restaurants selections as well.
I liked that the HIE is off the main road, so it was very quiet. The facility is clean and well maintained. My mattress was a little softer than most that I have had recently, but no problem.
Breakfast was the normal, acceptable. The spacious room contained a microwave and frig. Plus the wall thermostat and quiet A/C unit. The desk had plenty of power outlets and worked well for me. The room was a little pricey, but you get what you pay for.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Harry P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vincennes, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you for your kind words, and your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!
Vincennes, Indiana
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I love this place so much My friends and I had a christmas party here and the hotel is so clean and quiet the staff were very friendly and helpful and did everything the could to make the christmas party a great party. Hope we use the room again for the christmas party again sometime also I would really love to work! :)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank danielleherr
Harry P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vincennes, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind word. We would love to have you host your Christmaas Party here again.
Indiana
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Excellent weekend spent in Vincennes. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the room was more than comfortable for our needs. The hotel was clean and quiet, and the breakfast was very tasty and plentiful as well as being free, which definitely helps in the day and age of the continental breakfast.

We hope to stay again very soon as we are planning to move to the area. Chris was very helpful in pointing out places of interest for us to see and do.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vincennes
TownePlace Suites Vincennes
Holiday Inn Express Washington, Indiana
Hampton Inn Princeton
Hampton Inn Princeton
#1 of 3 in Princeton

Been to Holiday Inn Express Vincennes? Share your experiences!