Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$231
Marriott Hotels$231
Tripadvisor$231
Priceline
Hotels.com$231
Destinia.com$297
All reviews m club brooklyn bridge concierge lounge front desk new york room was spacious lobby bar the entire staff fitness center mini fridge subway station few blocks beverly conference angelo nyc bellman
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2019

We stayed for the memorial weekend since it was our anniversary. I booked the room couple weeks ago and had specified the purpose of our trip. I requested an early check-in on the app, and also messaged the hotel staff 2 days before arriving. On Saturday morning, I messaged again around noontime and wanted to make sure we could come in a little bit earlier since my 3-year-old was not feeling well and vomiting on the way there. The staff replied back saying they have put the request as a notation on my reservation. So we told them we would arrive around 210. When we got to the hotel, the staff at the front desk did not seem to see our request, and we were told the room was not ready and we have to wait till 345, and she said I have to request it beforehand. Then I told her I did and that's why I was here at the time. (I was not happy about it since I thought we would be able to check in from the conversation earlier, and let alone other request that I had earlier) We were told to spend sometime in the M lounge before the room was ready, also I left my husband's phone number so they could call us when the room is ready. Then we sat down in the lounge and had some rest. But till 435, when I returned from the pool to see my husband still sitting in the lounge, I was surprised that nobody called him during the 2 hours wait. We headed back to the front desk, Another staff was surprised to see me still not being checked in since she recognized my daughter and me when we tried to check in at 2. Although she was more professional as to assist the check-in, I still felt that we were not recognized as an elite member since all the previous requests and communication through the app were like non-sense talk.
Overall, the room was okay. Breakfast was okay. Location was okay. The hotel also charged $25 destination fee per day, and you can not avoid paying it. So we used it as food/beverage credit. The hotel foes not have room service. But you can order to-go, to pick up at the bar. So we did order some food to use up the credit. But upon checking out, we got a charge from the food ordered from the Pantry, there was a $10 tip came from nowhere added to our room charge. We did not receive a paper receipt to add the tip ourselves or been informed that a $10
service charge would be added to our bill. So it was totally unclear to us why there would be such a charge. Now with all what happened, I felt like I should have picked other hotels for our anniversary trip.

Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Tracy C
TeamMarriott, General Manager at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Dear Tracy C,

Thank you for your feedback and for being our valued guest. We wish to apologize for the unsatisfactory experience you had during your recent stay with us. We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you and rectify your billing concerns. As your review is anonymous, at your convenience, please send an email to austin.jones@marriott.com full name on your reservation, so we can address your concerns directly.

Reviewed May 28, 2019

We chose the club floor at this hotel. The staff at the club was very friendly and helpful. It was a good gathering place for our group. This hotel was close to the pier for the Queen Mary 2 which we embarked from the morning of our stay. The room was spacious and clean. We enjoyed swimming laps in the huge pool that had four lanes for swimming. The hotel allowed us to check in early which we really appreciated.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank plasalle
TeamMarriott, General Manager at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Dear plasalle,

Thank you for the terrific review of your stay at the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge. We are pleased you found our hotel to be an ideal place for your group's get together and that our location to be perfect for your plans. We are also delighted to know you loved our staff as well as the pool. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you all back to the area.

Reviewed May 26, 2019

Love the location and the people who work here are great. The rooms are very clean, and easy to find (some NYC hotels are mazes...); parking is $50, average for the area and you can keep your car there until 5:00 the day of checkout, to squeeze 1 more day of fun in.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank MsCasualTravelor
TeamMarriott, General Manager at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2019

Dear MsCasualTravelor,

Thank you for taking the time to share that your stay at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge was pleasant. Our newly renovated and spacious accommodations make the ideal home base for a Brooklyn visit, and we are pleased you liked our convenient location as well as the excellent staff. We appreciate your feedback and hope we will be your home whenever you and your family are in the area.

Reviewed May 26, 2019

My wife and I had a fantastic 3 night stay at the Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge. Great location with a comfortable and clean room. The entire staff made our 10 year anniversary stay so memorable....the doorman Nick was always ready to snap a photo of my wife and I, share his favorite pizza joint (Juliana's was 10/10 btw), or give subway and area advice. Yahira, who works the front desk, immediately welcomed us with a smile and genuine personality. Whether we were headed to a Yankee's game or returning for the evening we would always share a quick word with Yahira and the other ladies working the desk. Check in was also the first encounter with Santosh, the manager. Multiple times a day over our stay we would see him in the halls or lobby, never once failing to spend a few moments inquiring about our stay both as pertaining to the Marriott and the local area. Yahira and Santosh, knowing it was our 10 year anniversary, sent up an anniversary gift to help us celebrate the occasion. Their kind gesture meant so much to us! This is one hotel stay we will never forget. Thank you!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Compass325971
TeamMarriott, General Manager at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Dear Compass325971,

We wish you a very happy anniversary! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day here in New York. We are delighted we exceeded your expectations and helped to make your visit memorable. Moreover, your comments about the exceptional service that you received from our dedicated staff, especially from Nick, Yahira, and Santosh, were a delight to read. We will surely pass on your compliments. Thank you for choosing us and for leaving your generous comments for fellow travelers. We look forward to seeing you at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge again soon.

Reviewed May 26, 2019

I have stayed here before but never again. Besides the almost $500 a night room charge and all the associated taxes they have added a $25 destination fee per day. What a rip off just like Las Vegas hotel resort fees. The rooms are alright but still no drawers to put anything away so you live out of your suitcase. Their M Club lounge has gone down since I was here last year. The breakfast in the morning was pretty much the same every day for the entire week. And the bathroom sink in the gym was broken all week also. Worst Marriott I have ever stay at. They have ruined the Marriott name.

Room tip: Choose a different hotel.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank C C

Dear C C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We regret that you were not pleased with your room rate or the extra fees associated with your visit, as well as the other issues mentioned. We always appreciate knowing what our guests like and the things they would change so we can improve our service. Thanks again for taking time to tell us about your stay, and we hope to welcome you back soon!