All reviews m club brooklyn bridge the concierge lounge new york montague street borough hall jay street hotel bar walking distance rooms are nice valet parking the entire staff fitness center statue of liberty early check mini fridge hotel staff
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2017

We had a great experience here as the staff were so friendly and we felt they really did want to be helpful (which is not always the case in some hotels).
For New York our room was unusually huge: it had a high ceiling with a great view, situated at the front of the hotel. In Manhattan rooms are much smaller for obvious reasons so it could be that in Brooklyn rooms are larger generally but I doubt it.
The 2 women working at the front desk were a pleasure to speak with and were genuinely happy that we were loving our time there, which is why I'm writing the review. Credit goes to them (I didn't get their names unfortunately) for extending that extra bit of warmth and friendliness, which definitely goes a long way.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2017

The Brooklyn Bridge Marriott is situated in a beautiful location. Plenty to see and do close to the hotel. It's great for getting out to all five boroughs. You're right in the heart of the whole of New York with excellent train and subway service outside the door.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2017

Simple. All the crisp, courteous service of a Marriott served up in a Cathedral of building. Amazing atrium houses a lounge/bar/restaurant. The M Club lounge goes on for miles.

And the rooms are gigantic. Its just a stop away from Manhattan on the subway. Or an easy bike ride on a Citibike for the sporty amongst us over the iconic Brooklyn Bridge.

For the frequent business traveler this airy spacious luxury will bring you must needed tranquility.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 12, 2017

This was my second time staying at this location i would recommend it to anyone who travels to the Brooklyn area.Very friendly staff Cherly was in attendance and greeted us with a very warm welcome.my plans are to stay at this location anytime i visit New York.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2017

Nice hotel in Brooklyn. Updated rooms, clean. The new "M-Club" lounge is a great idea and we really enjoyed it as it is open 24 hrs.
As Gold member I was informed (via the Marriott App) that I have been "upgraded" . The checkin person did not emntion anything till I asked. Then I was told that I have been upgraded to a suite but did not really see the difference in the room we got, which had the usual 2 double beds and nothing more. Front desk staff can be a little more friendly. Parking is expensive.

• Trip type: Traveled with family