New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
$279
  • Fitness center
Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$197
$155
Hotel Le Jolie
$266
$225
Pointe Plaza Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$249
$211
  • Breakfast included
Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$152
$251
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$178
$159
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Arena Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$210
  • Restaurant
$155
$132
2,129 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungebrooklyn bridgem clubmontague streetnew yorkborough hallshake shackjay streetlower manhattancorner roomstatue of libertyhotel restauranthigh floorparking garagefront desk staffbusiness centertimes square
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the service I received from the staff of the Brooklyn Bridge Marriott. Special thank to the security officer Hiram that went above and beyond in a way that I will remember for the rest of my life.

A little background. Our entire trip was great but the incident I'm wriiting about happened after I checked out. On the way to the airport my son lost his security blanket. If you are a parent you know how important this can be to a child and we would do anything not to lose it. Realizing it was gone our first inclination was to go back to the hotel, but with barely enough time left to get to JFK, I was forced to rely solely on the Marriott.

I called the hotel and asked for housekeeping. They said they would check the room immediately and call me.back. They did not find the blanket. They mentioned that I could file a report with the security office. I reluctantly agreed. I spoke with Hiram. Right off the bat, I was impressed. When I told him about the lost blanket , he described it to me. He said he had seen my son playing with it ( he takes it everywhere)

I had to rush off the phone to get on a flight but Hiram got my number. Later that afternoon I got a call from Hiram saying he had the blanket and would ship it to me without charge. He followed later to give me the tracking number, I am so grateful. My son is certainly grateful. This care to something that is so insignificant in the scheme of things, but to my family SO important means so much. It's things like this that has kept my whole family coming to Marriott for years. Thank you Hiram and Thank you Marriott!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jeffery P
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This hotel is incredibly well located -- there are multiple subways to Manhattan within a couple of blocks. Lovely Brooklyn Heights neighborhood, near restaurants. You can really get anywhere. It is near the Brooklyn Museum and Botanical Garden -- I lived in NYC for years and I still love the Botanical Garden in Brooklyn, a must see. The hotel is clean, with comfortable beds and a helpful staff. Nice exercise room and pool. And, my goodness what a bargain, particularly if you prepay you can really get a deal here. My only criticism is that the concierge is not very helpful (and was apparently off on Friday night -- huh?). But the front desk helped me out, after some back and forth. Also, FYI they charge for WIFI in the room, but it is free in the lobby, which I know a lot of hotels do but always annoys me (esp. if I am travelling on business). But overall, recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank hikergirl11
Reviewed March 4, 2013

What a great place, best location in Brooklyn Heights and great staff who goes above and beyond. Restaurant closed for dinner is a pain if you have kids and need something fast but hey - its NY afterall and amen to NYC food ! I wouldnt stay anywhere else, you can even walk across the bridge into battery park for breakfast !

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My wife and I only stayed one night, so we didn't get to experience many of the hotel amenities. But the staff at the check-in desk, in the garage, and at the concierge desk were all very pleasant and inviting. The room was gigantic , quiet, and reasonably updated, with recently-refurbished bathroom. Parking was pretty reasonable, connected to the hotel, and only $25 per night. My only complaint would be that the room smelled a little musty...almost sweaty...when we first got there, but I left the window open, and when we came back at the end of the night, it seemed to have cleared out.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Good location but the staff is not so good. Asked the concierge for sushi recommendation and she had no idea there is a lot of great resturants, asked for a breakfast restaurant she send us to a place that was half block away and closed down(she should know this) the bell men get very angry if you do not let them call you a cab or set you up with car service found out they get a cut of the fairs. The staff was just not friendly. Plus had a reservation with connecting rooms they messed up the reservation and we had to be separated for two nights then they messed up the next two tried to make up for it by putting us in a suite but it was on the street which was a booking request interior room. The first night they never even cleaned our room and we even called as we left and came back to the hotel late and it was ever done! We would never stay here just based on the staff.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
HanoverMarriott, Manager at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay with us at the Brooklyn Marriott Hotel. Please accept our apologies for the issues you experienced. We strive to meet and exceed all of our guest expectations so we would really appreciate the chance to speak with you.

My name is John and I'm the Hotel Manager. My direct phone line is 718 222 6502.

I look forward to speaking with you.

John from the Brooklyn Marriott Hotel