“Horrible Burger, very dirty.”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #1,872 of 5,362 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
“Horrible Burger, very dirty.”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I had the Steak Burger and it was awful. Tasted like a bootleg McDonald's burger. Wings were decent. This place was not very clean, utensils were sticky and dirty. I would not return.

• Visited April 2013

“Food is always amazing. Service SUCKS”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have no complaints about the food, I mean it's Buffalo Wild Wings. But the service sucks. I'm a waitress myself and know a lot about customer service and it was terrible. First I was in a party of 6 and only 4 were there early. After sitting the first 4 down first the other 2 came and they complained about too many ppl. After asking to just sit us somewhere else (when they clearly we said table for 6) they told us we had to "speak to the host" who told us we had to wait again and go behind the line. It was the day of a game and the wait would've been over 2 hours. It was your mistake .. Why can't you just fix it ? It took our server Jennifer forever to get our order. And when she did she messed one up. I've been here before with more than 6 ppl, and have split my check. I asked her to split my check just for two ppl and she had a huge problem. She said that "the computer wouldn't let her do it" and it was "impossible to do" .... But it has been done before in the same exact location. I think she just wanted the tip that come automatically after serving 6 ppl. Which annoyed me because I would've tipped her anyway, so to know she wouldn't do that for me for money just really upset me. The other server working in the same area who claimed to be the manager of waiters was rude ! Kept giving us dirty looks and after we were done eating and watching the game we kindly asked him for a soda which he never brought and was really trying to rush us out.
It was just horrible service Nd they need to really work on that. It's a great location and with Barclays right across the street, so hospitality should be at it's best !
Very disappointed. Wish I had a manager to speak to that day ( cus apparently everyone was busy)

uk
“Wild tasty chicken, great service”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We went in not knowing what to expect. The place was packed, and we were told we would have to wait for more than an hour for a table. My husband asked if we could stay at the bar, and as they said it´d be OK, we were seated straight away. The barman delivered fantastic service. Shame I did not get his name - he had a foreign accent, maybe from eastern Europe. There was an NBA match on the screens, and people there were cheering and chanting. The salad was excellent, and the boneless chicken with hot sauce and parmesan was out of this world. Would definitely go back there again, if I have the chance.

• Visited December 2012
ct
“Easy to get to”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

It was more of a let's go here because we need to eat. I had a burger...not so good. My friends had pulled pork sandwich and boneless wings. They really liked theirs. We were seated right away (about 4pm).

Visited November 2012
Forest Hills, New York
“A fun place with good food - except for the 'Fried Pickles'”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I’ll start with what I don’t like about this place:

They’ve got different sized TVs all over the upper-walls, almost all with sports channels tuned in. I find it a bit distracting when you’re trying to watch just one screen and it is right between two others that are tuned in to different stations.

Buffalo Wild Wings also has the nastiest chain-restaurant appetizer I’ve ever tried on it’s menu: "Fried Pickles". I don’t know why I ever tried them because they sound almost as nasty as they turned out to be.

But aside from those minor concerns - it is, after all, very easy NOT to order “Fried Pickles” – this is one of the better chain restaurants.

Today I had the “Black and Bleu Burger” ($9.29) for lunch and it was delicious, as usual. (The Black and Blue Burger is one of my favorite burgers.) Fries were included and they were good too, but I can’t say that the amount was generous.

Although it was listed on the menu, they didn’t have any Michelob Ultra, so I tried a bottle of “Bud Light Platinum” for the first time. Let’s just say that I will never try it again. (I can’t blame Buffalo Wild Wings for how the bottled beer tastes, of course.)

They were playing classic rock and contemporary pop music.

This place has lots of servers and sometimes you get an inattentive one; however, today I got excellent service from Victoria.

Summary: A fun place with good food and (if not today) good booze at decent prices.

Visited August 2012