“I had excellent bagels and coffee for breakfast”
Review of The Bagel Store

The Bagel Store
Ranked #5 of 212 Bakeries in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Here at The Bagel Store 754 Metropolitan Ave Home Of Scot Rossillos's Original Rainbow Bagel
Reviewed April 15, 2014

As an Englishman in New York, I was a bit dazzled by the array of bagels and fillings at first. The staff were helpful and patient, and I got pumpernickel bagel with spinach cheese, onion bagel with sundried tomato cheese and, best of all, french toast bagel with blueberry cheese - yummy! Defo worth a visit.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I used to live nearby this place and I miss having a go to place for excellent bagels--they're so doughy and warm and fresh. They have about 23584 versions of cream cheese, including some tofu ones. The price system fluctuates based on demand (plain bagels are always $1) and it fills up quick on weekend mornings, but don't be afraid! Never had to wait more than 10 minutes.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

This is a must do. I've never tasted so many delicious bagels handmade onsite with fresh homemade cream cheese varieties to choose from! We will hopefully fit in a return visit before we leave manhattan!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Thank goodness we only had a couple of days in New York or I would quite literally be having to book an extra plane seat home. These bagels are unlike anything I have ever eaten. They a chewy, but melty, sweet but savory, everything you could possibly want in a bagel. I had pumpkin spice bagel with pumpkins spice cream cheese and blueberry cream cheese with French toast bagel, both equally dreamy. On the last day we ordered them I actually was given a extra bagel ( they didn't charge me for it) and ended up trying to figure out what to do with it. I saw someone who didn't seem like they had a lot and offered it to him, I saw him eating it a few minutes later and I think I quite honestly made his day.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

This place is awesome. I had the pesto truffle rosemary bagel that was unbelievable and the tofu veggie cream cheese was delish.