“Decadent..”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery
Brooklyn
“Decadent..”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Overall I had an amazing time at La Villa. The service was definitely on point. The decor and service were awesome. However, I ordered a margarita pizza, needless to say that I have had better. It was ok but did not taste like margarita pizza. My friends ordered their grilled chicken, which I tasted n I found it quite salty. When it came down the dessert, we ordered Tartuffo ice cream which was great. Towards the end I felt rushed by the waiter..

• Visited December 2012

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Very good fresh food”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I had the calzone and you could taste how fresh the ricotta and mozz cheese was. Very nice and thin and not a ton of dough like some places. The bread they bring to the table that you dip in parmesan and olive oil was very nice as well.

Visited October 2012
Brooklyn, New York
“Good Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Excellent food, good service, nice tap beer selection. Great for family eating eating or couples or friends night out. Been coming here for some time and the food has always been consistent. Everyone I have taken here or recommended to has been pleased with the food and the bright cheery ambiance. A nice list of appetizers and pizzas and good entries. Bring an appetite. Its a Park Slope staple.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank john m
Brooklyn, New York
“Great local spot in Park Slope, Brooklyn”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We eat here every few months because it is one of our daughter's favorites. We'd go more if the parking wasn't so tough in the neighborhood. But on to the food.... The bread brought to the table is amazing! It is sort of a foccacia but no tomato just onions and herbs. On our most recent visit we ordered some delicious appetizers: rice balls (arrancini) and fried zucchini. The rice balls are off the hook yummy and fresh, and the zucchini is also good especially with the marinara sauce. The chef is accommodating in terms of special requests like no bacon or meat, making a pink sauce instead of a vodka sauce, etc. My organic baby green salad was delicious. The stuffed pizza with potatoes, pepperoni and hot sausage came out dry and there was no red sauce in it. With the addition of some marinara it improved for those who were eating it! Wine is good - we usually get a glass of Montepulciano - and service is usually great.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank 468katherinec
Staten Island, New York
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We order here at night on average every 2 weeks for work. I usually pick up the order after calling it in and know I would never wait in line for a table because the place is always packed. The food does explain why though. The wood fired oven produces the best pizza and Calzone. My favorite pie: The Affumicati: smoked mozzarella with a san marzano tomato and basil sauce and topped with sun dried tomatoes and oven roasted peppers. My favorite Calzone: Romana with oven roasted potatoes, pepperoni, fennel sausage and mozzarella

• Visited April 2012