“Your experience depends on your server.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Kellogg's Diner

Kellogg's Diner
Ranked #566 of 5,318 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
South Carolina
“Your experience depends on your server.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

While visiting in Brooklyn, we ate here each day for four days. The food is fine and as expected in most diners. Plenty of seating. The service was fairly good, but it depends on who your server is. I will not be specific, so as to not rag on one specific person. Three out of four days, our server was very attentive. On the last day, we waited way too long for our breakfast and then that was the last we saw of her. You should not have to wait a long time to be able to get your check either, but we did. If you get the right server, you will have a great breakfast. If not, good luck and I hope you have much patience.

• Visited August 2013

New York, New York
“Stupid Rules”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Arrived at this diner (my first visit) on Sunday afternoon about 3 pm. The place was almost empty. Maybe because the air conditioning was not keeping the place comfortable (it was sunny and about 80 degrees outside.) They had signs up front that their credit card machine was broken....cash only. I had the cash, so I asked to be seated in a booth I pointed to near the window. I was alone, and the hostess said she could not seat me there as it was only for larger parties. I pointed out that there was little business right then, and there were several booths that size that were empty. It didn't matter because at Kelloggs Diner, rules are rules. I could have been the only customer on this slow Sunday afternoon, but I still couldn't sit at the table of my choice. Rules are rules and a customer request, even with absolute logic on his side, cannot be accommodated. I can't comment on the food, since I walked out. But maybe the food is the reason the place was so empty.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank CaptGTK
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Classic diner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Just what you would expect from a classic diner. Lots of good food served hot. Generous portions at a very reasonable price. Bigger than it looks from the outside, it has lots of seating.

Visited March 2013
Guadalajara, Mexico
“no grape fanta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I could see the soda fountain and it has a label for grape fanta but they do not have it :( The food was good and the service was good

Visited January 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“skip it! if you are interested in good food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

crappy, industrialized food with no flavor outside of salty, sugary and oily. Williamsburg has so much to offer that this place is a total wart on the culinary landscape.