“Quirky Cute”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Rugby Road & Argyle Road
Transit: Q train to the Cortelyou Road station. Bus service is also available.
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I liked this place, despite quirky servers (equipped with odd interaction and off colored humor, odd timing -- returning to the table too often to start and then disappearing at the end). I found the food that I had to be very tasty and the price to be acceptable. Interesting spot for friends with a taste for the curious and cozy.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Looks shabby and food is very ordinary, but servuce is cheerful and pretty quick. In need of a face lift and better quality food

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The meal was served quickly and was good!
Large servings too.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I was here years ago and it was a great experience. Our dinner tonight dinner was not. The food was very uneven. The hot brie appetizer was simply superb. Everything else was mediocre at best. My fish & chips were soggy and tasteless. My daughters fried chicken was soggy and unappealing, although she loved the side of smoked gouda mac & cheese. My other daughter got the surf and turf which was good, but the steak was overcooked. Vegetables were boring. We didn't want to risk dessert especially at these prices. The service was friendly and quick...but the restaurant was empty.
Truly, we wont be back.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Altho the special was gone by the time we were eating, "settled" for a burger, which may have been the best hamburger I have ever had. Enjoyed the outdoor seating.