“Decent pastries and gelato.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Mona Lisa Bakery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mona Lisa Bakery
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Decent pastries and gelato.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2008

Decent pastries and gelato.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Birmingham, Alabama
“Yum.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2008

I went to visit my aunt and uncle who live in Brooklyn, and my unce, a native new yorker and 1st generation italian, brought me,his wife [my aunt], my mother and brother here for dinner one night. The food was amazing, we got a pizza to share along with some sanwiches. I had prosciutto [sp?] with balsimic viningar, fresh mozzarella,sundried tomatos w/ fresh basil on fresh homemade bread. I believe my brother had a chicken sandwich but i forget what all was on it. The food was amazing, dessertt was even more amazing, i guess they have the largest selection of baked goods in brooklyn, but everything was right on point from the service to the locally made bottled soda. do yourself a favor and enjoy this gem of a restuarant.

1 Thank kmstravel