“Great menu and great food”

The Farm on Adderley
Ranked #804 of 5,419 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Vienna
“Great menu and great food”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

This is a jewel in the crown of Victorian Flatbush. In an unassuming local shopping street is this fine dining experience with good, fresh local produce and a down-to-earth yet imaginative menu.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jonathan I

Vancouver, BC
“Beige.”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I was visiting my cousin who lives in Brooklyn. He likes this place so took me there. The drinks and food were "fine", nothing great, not horrible, but I would definitely pick somewhere else next time. We shared some roasted veg as an appy, he had the bass, I had the steak feature, then we split a dessert that I can't even remember what it was. Pretty beige and forgettable meal all around.

Have to say the service wasn't great, overly long gaps between courses and we saw more of our busser than we did our server as she seemed to disappear for really long periods at a time.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank drinkswhiskey
Annapolis, Maryland
“The food was so delicious ...”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

A foodie friend recently moved to Brooklyn and highly recommended this place to meet for dinner.

The highlight for everyone was the Kale Salad! Everything we had was very good but I STILL think about that salad. One of my friends even mentioned on FaceBook that the salad was the highlight of all the food we had on our long weekend in NYC.

I also had the Striped Bass which was yummy! My three friends had the Pappardelle and cleaned thier plates.

This place was so impressive that our foodie friend is thinking of having her wedding dinner here.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank EowynTravels
“Wedding Eve Dinner”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Beautiful dinner with our families on the eve of our son's wedding. Every dish served from appetizers to dessert was to die for, especially enjoyed the chocolate moo use for dessert. Wait staff very helpful about recommendation and the service was impeccable

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Hla3452
Orlando florida
“So disappointed”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I hesitate to give a bad review of this restaurant as I am only talking about one dish, but I went back to the Farm this evening and was looking forward to a salad that I have had several times in the past. I visit Brooklyn from Florida whenever possible, and always look forward to my favorite salad, and can not believe the difference in the Bibb Lettuce and Fresh Shelled Pea Salad...there is no comparison to the salad that I have always enjoyed...first of all, it was not Bibb lettuce, the dressing, instead of the amazing buttermilk dressing that was served before, was bland, the peas were hard, and the shallots were missing. In other words, for $9.00, I was given huge pieces of lettuce, and little else.

• Visited July 2012