“Love the simplicity”

Cuisines: American
Princeton, New Jersey
“Love the simplicity”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Good burgers do not need much fru fru. This is a what you see is what you get kind of place. Simple and delicious. Do not come here to impress. You come with others who enjoy eating good hamburgers. Period. Don't waste your time on the salads- too much to ask for. Instead, load up on fries and burgers. Good beer on tap. Good value for what you get. Great for pre theater events at BAM etc...only a few blocks away. I would go back. Everyone in I our group loved it.

• Visited December 2013

• Korean first
“Surprise Combinations”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Came here for a quick dinner before a show at BAM.

I ordered a chicken breast with goat cheese and onions which was really tasty. Definitely no skimping on either the chicken or the toppings and I was full by the end of the meal.

There are several interesting combinations on the menu that seemed like they'd be good. I really like to try different and unique combinations of foods. I also like how you can choose to have a burger, chicken breast, or Tofu burger. That makes the choices endless!

You order at the counter and they give you a number followed by bringing your food to you when it is cooked. The process was pretty speedy. We were able to find a table without a problem, but I can see if it gets busy that the limited seating might be an issue.

The fries looked awesome, but I forgot to order any with my sandwich, but I was plenty full with just that. Just be aware the burgers do not come with fries.

I also saw several people enjoying shakes, which also looked great. I'll have to try one when I come back.

I'm intrigued by the Beer Shake, but was told by a friend that it wasn't the best tasting thing.

Prices are reasonable and service is quick.

• Visited November 2013
Vienna, Austria
“beer shake”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

went there with my friends after a long day of sightseeing and both had a burger and tried the beer shake which was amazing. Never had a beer shake before but made it already at home after getting back.
The area around it is very cool :)
we will definitely come back for a beer shake!

• Visited March 2013
Rochester, New York
“Best Burger in Brooklyn!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I know there will be never ending arguments about the best burger in any city. I can state that this is one of the best burgers I have consumed. I had the bacon cheeseburger (with cheddar cheese) and it was excellent. The amount of bacon exceeded the norm (almost as much bacon as ground beef and there was A LOT of ground beef) and was cooked perfectly.

I am a huge fan of onion rings and the onion rings at 67 burger are in the top five on my list (which is an extensive list).

The service was extraordinarily prompt and the food arrived very quickly. I am staying in this area for business frequently this year and will be back again many times!

• Visited August 2013
Brattleboro, Vermont
“Great Spot!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We brought a party of 25 teenagers for a delicious meal. We were extremely impressed by the service and food. The food came out very fast and the wait staff cheerily kept up with the continuous demands for refills on drinks. I was very impressed. The decor is not great, but it is clean. Highly recommend!

• Visited February 2013