“Great Burgers & Fries, But...”
Review of 67 Burger

67 Burger
Ranked #1,098 of 5,462 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 11, 2012

As a HUGE fan of a good burger, 67 Burger is consistently one of the best I know of. They are always perfectly cooked, and the variation in styles is exceptional. Along with this, the fact that you can get turkey burgers, veggie burgers, tofu burgers, etc makes the place even better as it caters very well to the "non-meat" folks....also, the sweet potato fries are fantastic.

However, there are two negatives that I feel it necessary to mention. First off, the prices are pretty high any way you want to look at it. Yes, they are VERY good burgers, but even compared to other places of similar quality in the area, the cost is a bit steep.

Also, their "shakes" are a joke in terms of both consistency and taste. They aren't really milkshakes as much as they are frothed, cold milk...don't be fooled into thinking these are ice-cream based, as if they are, they need to learn how to actually make them. Also, their "mint" for the shakes must be creme de menthe, and the "sting" of the slight alcohol taste absolutely kills off the mint when it is mixed with milk...not that they care to mention that there is evena bit of alcohol in these...which they probably should...seeing as kids might want them.

Another point on the "shakes" is that they are $5, and for the quality and quantity you get, they are ABSOLUTELY NOT WORTH IT. There are MANY places within walking distance where you can get a "real" shake for far less money, so just get another beverage with their free refills and save yourself the disappointment.

All in all, 67 Burger is fantastic...when it comes to burgers and fries...and it is definitely worth the trip in for those two elements.

1  Thank thedailyguru
There are newer reviews for 67 Burger

Reviewed April 12, 2012

This is my favorite spot for a casual meal. Service is always friendly and prompt. Burgers always cooked the way you order them. Free refills on drinks. Kind of a bummer that condiments like honey mustard and bbq sauce are an extra charge but not a huge deal. I'm a red meat eater so I haven't tried the other burger options but I have watched many a patron enjoy the turkey and veggie burgers. New location is open on Flatbush Ave right near the new Barclay's Center which will open in September. Excellent move. The place will be packed on game and concert days for sure.

1  Thank YankeeFan10182
Reviewed December 10, 2011

They have a new location on Flatbush Avenue in Park Slope. I stopped in on my way to the subway on a lazy Saturday afternoon for lunch. They offer turkey burgers and veggie burgers for people who don't eat red meat. It's a cute place, one long hallway decorated with bright colors, very new and modern. I ordered the Veggie Burger a 5.5 oz. soy-based vegetable patty with whole vegetables, ($6.75) and paired it with a Boylan Diet Root Beer in the glass bottle ($1.95). It took a long time for my order to arrive, at least 10 minutes. When I ate a BRGR my order arrived immediately. My burger came on a toasted sesame seed bun with a slice of tomato, onion, lettuce and pickles on the side. Ketchup and mustard are at every table. The waitress asked me if I wanted silverware and I declined. I was starving and inhaled my burger, it was delicious and very filling. It looked and tasted very fresh, the beans were bright green. The bathroom is very clean and modern. Overall and very positive experience and I would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank QueenoftheHighways
Reviewed November 15, 2011

The food is great, but don't expect it to be a cheaper meal because it focuses on burgers...easy ordering and nice atmosphere for eating-in. Great quick meal before a movie or show.

1  Thank 7j5
Reviewed September 6, 2011

while i will not write 67 reasons to visit this restaurant, I will simply say: if you love burgers, i implore you to visit 67 Burger. the menu is succint but plenty of options for modifying to your "perfect" burger. I always have a yen for the greek burger w/ grilled chicken. of course, you cannot omit the sides! choose from sweet potato fries, curly fries, onion rings and good ol' french fries.

if you're anything like me, though, you'll succumb to all the sides.

1  Thank Louie M