“Brunch”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Williamsburg
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

While visiting my daughter in Brooklyn and enjoying the sites of the city, we went to one of her favorite places, Williamsburg. We went to eat brunch and a nice little restaurant, called "egg". They had delicious food and great services. I live in the south so it was quite a treat to have "grits" in NYC. We shared pancakes, eggs, grits, and bacon with our mimosas. I highly recommend and please get their delicious grits!

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (375)

Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

This Rothko breakfast inspired me to create many more egg variations in my home as well. Travel here to enjoy delicious breakfast in New York.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 8, 2016

Everything was delicious. The eggs, the roasted tomatoes, the bread and the butter! Simple, clean food! It's just that easy. Worth the wait. Coffee was pretty amazing too!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed July 10, 2016

I loved Egg. We got a table right away, and the atmosphere was calm and quiet. I was pleased to read that their menu items come from locals, and humanely raised animals. Overall, the food was yummy!

Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

Worth the wait. The eggs and chorizo were delicious. Huge portions, great coffee and friendly service.

They had a special that I wanted to try, but was too timid ...fried pigs tail. Next time.