$247
$180
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

$223
$249
$206
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfood truckfront deskflushing avenew yorkwaffle makerbreakfast roombagelsclean roomsshort staysubway linemini fridgecomfy bedenjoyed my staycomplimentary breakfasttimes squarenyctrain
Reviewed December 8, 2016

I traveled with a friend to take a class for the weekend. The hotel staff is very welcoming and friendly. They helped secure taxis and printed out directions for us to travel by subway. The hotel provided a fairly decent continental breakfast. If I remember correctly, they provided yogurt, cereal, juice, coffee, tea and they had a waffle machine. If you travel in an uber or taxi for 5-10, there are quite a few restaurants and bars.

On the flip side, the walls were super thin and I heard every conversation outside of the room (we stayed on the 1st floor). I believe there were housing projects in close proximity, Don't be alarmed though.If you've ever been to New York you'll notice that New York is a project lol.. However, it's the best city ever!

All in all, I'd def stay here again. I would probably just request a room on any floor besides Floor 1.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank TheAshDab
Thomas C, General Manager at BKLYN House, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2016

December 09, 2016

Good Morning,

It was great to here your feedback today and we really are happy you had a great experience here at the BKLYN house. We are working on trying to solve a problem with the noise pollution coming from the lobby for our first floor guests.

I am very happy that you mentioned you would stay with us again, we have many improvements planned for next year and I would be delighted to extend a repeat guest discount on a future reservation. Please email me next time you decide to book.

Reviewed December 8, 2016

There was left over dental floss on a shelf in my room from a previous guest, the radio didn't work, and the blind in my room was broken so I couldn't open it. The bed was comfortable, and the toiletries were stellar. The breakfast didn't look the least bit appealing (coffee in Styrofoam cups), so I skipped it. For $300 a night in Bushwick, they need to do better.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Nadja1974

December 09, 2016

Good Morning Nadja,

We apologize for not meeting your expectations regarding breakfast services, we just re-opened the facilities this past Monday. We are working on getting the kinks out to assure overall better quality breakfast services.

As for the issue of cleanliness in you room my deepest apologizes I have already emailed the team this review and I will be speaking to the housekeeping team. We will do better so please allow me to extend a recovery discount on a future reservation if you decide to book with us any time in the future.

Reviewed December 7, 2016

We stayed at Bklyn House Hotel for one night! The stay was good, bed was comfortable, and the food truck outside was fine. The price was good but we were surprised that the price has changed from the time we booked till the date of our stay.

The room looked and seems clean but the bathroom was not as clean, a few hairs here and there, but other than that, it was good.

The great thing about this hotel is that it's exactly 2 minutes away from a subway, and location is pretty hip with tons of street art to explore.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends
Thomas C, General Manager at BKLYN House, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2016

December 08, 2016

Good Afternoon Christine,

Our deepest apologies in regards to the cleanliness conditions of your bathroom, I have posted this review and have been working vigorously with making improvements in housekeeping and will continue to do so until the property has the consistency.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay as for the rates they go up and down and this is that time of year with the holiday season. Please allow me to extend a 30% discount on any future reservation due to us falling short of your expectations.

Thank you for your patronage and feedback and I hope you decide to reach out to me personally some time in the future and take me up on the offer.

Reviewed December 2, 2016

This was a great first hotel experience and the staff was nice. The view was ok and the place is neat and clean. The complimentary breakfast truck is just what you need if you don't know the area very well.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Thomas C, General Manager at BKLYN House, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2016

December 04, 2016

Good Morning Rachael,

We appreciate your feedback and we are very happy you had a overall good experience in the hotel. We are aiming to be more consistent with service and cleanliness in our hotel, and this is good to see on a Sunday morning. Please email me directly in the future if you ever require any future accommodations.

Reviewed November 29, 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at Bklyn house on a few occasions, the front office staff is great. Marcus and Jesus provide me with great service especially . Weather it's giving me a room I prefer (when they can)or giving me directions and advice to local spots.

I love it at Bklyn House hotel from the art work in the building composed by local talent to the unique food truck. Whoever thought of this idea is genius. What's more NYC than a bacon egg and cheese with ketchup hahaha. Also front desk staff is so friendly I called down about the TV and Marcus came up a got straightened it out for me and offer help me if I needed anything else.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Thomas C, General Manager at BKLYN House, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2016

November 30, 2016

Good Evening

It gives me great pleasure to read reviews like this and Jesus and Marcus like the rest of the reception teams are valuable team members.

Thank you so much for your feedback, do not hesitate to email me personally next time you need a reservation here at the BKLYN House, please remember to mention our repeat guest discount.

tom.carpenter@bknlynhousehotel.com