“Not good at all”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Frosting was aweful it was tasteless and hard and cupcake was dry couldnt finish it. It was so nasty

There are newer reviews for Little Cupcake Bakeshop

Reviewed January 27, 2012

I love cupcakes. In fact, every time I'm in a new/different neighborhood I make it a point to seek out the nearest bakery. This place definitely is right on par with some of my favorites around the city (Purple Elephant, Magnolias...). We got a couple of cupcakes and a slice of the black & white cake (which was huge), and one thing was better than the next. plus, the decor is adorable - it's like stepping back to a simpler time. This review is actually for the bakery on Prince street which I highly recommend everyone check out - it's a nice break from the madness of Soho that surrounds it.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

Oh! Those little red velvet cupcakes ... how I miss them! Why can't I live closer to this place??? I know a lot of people beg to differ, but I perfer their red velvet over Cake Man Raven's.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

I was in new york brooklyn for my little cousins birthday and he wanted cupcakes to serve his friends at the party. So someone told me about the little cupcake bakeshop and when I got there I told them I need 70 cupcakes they had them ready them same day and they were real good to.

Reviewed July 11, 2011

OMG! The best ice cream ever.. Must try the red velvet ice cream and their cup cakes are to die for!